German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Chat Room (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/chat-room/)
-   -   Pet Friendly Hotels in Florida (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/chat-room/384058-pet-friendly-hotels-florida.html)

Helios 12-19-2013 04:33 PM

Pet Friendly Hotels in Florida
 
Is there somebody (from FL) willing to help me out? :eek: I'm looking for a Pet Friendly Hotel in Florida Orlando or Kissimmee....*A Not so expensive Hotel*...

Looked out Days Inn. But so many bad reviews :eek: I ran away. First time staying with pet and our known resorts are out of my limit. :crazy:

Girth 12-19-2013 04:46 PM

Try bringfido.com. I usually kennel my dogs when I go out of town so other than that web site I don't have anything else to offer.

Gretchen 12-19-2013 04:48 PM

I've been very happy with the marriott brand of hotels, but I've never used thim in Florida.

Find and book Marriott hotels

kr16 12-19-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helios (Post 4697986)
Is there somebody (from FL) willing to help me out? :eek: I'm looking for a Pet Friendly Hotel in Florida Orlando or Kissimmee....*A Not so expensive Hotel*...

Looked out Days Inn. But so many bad reviews :eek: I ran away. First time staying with pet and our known resorts are out of my limit. :crazy:

The Sheraton In Orlando is nice. Its right by the RDV center

Maitland Hotel | Orlando North Hotel | Sheraton Orlando North Hotel

alexg 12-19-2013 06:44 PM

There are books "Travel with your best friend" listing the pet-friendly hotels by different region and I am sure now there are websites with this info. Just make sure you call and confirm not only they accept the dogs, but also that your dog is within the limits some hotels set. I have some hotels tell me they accept the dogs under 20 lbs. :rolleyes:

Springbrz 12-19-2013 08:18 PM

My in-laws always stay at La Quinta Inns. They have no pet restrictions and no pet fees (unless your pet damages something). They seem to be reasonably priced. We personally have not stayed at one. But the in-laws are always happy with them.

Mrs.P 12-19-2013 08:19 PM

I've had great luck with bringfido.com as well very useful reviews!


Sent from Petguide.com App

Helios 12-20-2013 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Girth (Post 4698090)
Try bringfido.com. I usually kennel my dogs when I go out of town so other than that web site I don't have anything else to offer.

Thanks so much for that page! I'm liking it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gretchen (Post 4698098)
I've been very happy with the marriott brand of hotels, but I've never used thim in Florida.

Find and book Marriott hotels

Thanks!! Gotta check it ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kr16 (Post 4698570)
The Sheraton In Orlando is nice. Its right by the RDV center

Maitland Hotel | Orlando North Hotel | Sheraton Orlando North Hotel

Will check it! Thanks :D

Helios 12-20-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexg (Post 4698626)
There are books "Travel with your best friend" listing the pet-friendly hotels by different region and I am sure now there are websites with this info. Just make sure you call and confirm not only they accept the dogs, but also that your dog is within the limits some hotels set. I have some hotels tell me they accept the dogs under 20 lbs. :rolleyes:

Thanks Alex. Will check! It'd a 8 week puppy so I believe it'd fall into that category :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Springbrz (Post 4699346)
My in-laws always stay at La Quinta Inns. They have no pet restrictions and no pet fees (unless your pet damages something). They seem to be reasonably priced. We personally have not stayed at one. But the in-laws are always happy with them.

Thanks Springbrz! I'll check their price, fee and its reviews. Good! No pet fees...I've read fees stating 50-100$ per pet/night :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs.P (Post 4699370)
I've had great luck with bringfido.com as well very useful reviews!


Sent from Petguide.com App

You are right Mrs.P Useful reviews! :) I was using pettravel.com before

dawnandjr 12-20-2013 12:23 PM

Motel 6 always accepts pets.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2