Just wanted to take a second: - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2013, 04:54 AM   #1 (permalink)

Talking Just wanted to take a second:

As I look to the left at my avatar I see that I am around 300 posts on this forum (I only belong to one other forum and that is a law enforcement one and I don’t have this many posts there!) I have been posting here since about 2-3 weeks prior to adding Hero to our home. I have asked easily a hundred questions if not more and this community is ALWAYS there with answers, links to help me find the answers, videos, pictures, or any other critics/help/advice that is needed for me. Now I know I am not the only one that thinks this or feels this way. I check this site every day and see new people and even some seasoned vets here asking questions every day and without missing a beat, there’s always help there. So I wanted to take a few minutes and just thank everyone here for all the help and support that you guys give!! Whether I am having a bad day and seeing your pups cheered me up, Hero is doing something new and I need to know about it, or anything that pops up to do with anything you guys are always here. I know that is the general gist of a forum community but you guys are so tight knit and always make me feel so welcome! I even accidentally won a book from Shepherd Girl (which I received and started reading tonight and it’s great!) on here and had it sent to my house. I didn’t opt in for the Christmas card swap but I can GARUNTEE that I will be in on that next year!! So from just your average guy, curious and eager to learn I want to thank EVERYONE here! From the admins and seasoned vets to the newbies with those adorable brand new puppy pics…. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I appreciate everything as I am certain many of us here do, and YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.