Need Help - Update - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2012, 12:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default Need Help - Update

Most of you may remember this:
I don't know what to do - Need Help!

Well... things have gotten significantly worse.

Not only is he still barred from re-enlistment but he also got demoted from SGT to SPC for not going to work two days after they got back from deployment, however, the demotion was basically also for his poor performance as a SGT.

Within one month, he has destroyed his entire career.
We will have until the end of January to find out whether they lift the bar or not. His commander said he's going to judge him based on his performance as a SPC. If he fails, they will chapter him out. If they lift the bar, we will have to deal with his RCP...

It looks like I have to quit the training. I will no longer be able to afford those trips back and forth to Marcus.

I am applying left and right for jobs and NOTHING. I will meet with a friend to work on my resume to brush it up and I registered for the GED class. I will need it. JCC only accepted my friends Gymnasium education as a GED so there is no way that they will give me an equivalent out of what I have.

So yeah, that is the update. As for the dogs. I hate having to do it because I truly love her. But MaDeuce will be leaving us. My trainer will take onto her and train her for detection. It's going to be the best for her. Not for me, but for her. Mals, are working dogs afterall and no couch potatoes.

Last edited by Mrs.K; 12-29-2012 at 12:44 PM.
Mrs.K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2012, 12:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Elite Member

Mrs K, I am very sorry for the current set of circumstances you have found yourself in...I wish there was something I could do to help..I know the fear of not knowing what you are going to do next in your life and it is very scary...I will keep you in my prayers...
Old 12-29-2012, 01:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

It is very scary. I am meeting with someone today, for one of my girls. It breaks my heart but I have no choice.
Old 12-29-2012, 02:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Elite Member

Oh man...I'm sorry to hear that...Just so sad...Please know there are many people hoping for the best for you...
Old 12-29-2012, 02:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Before you place all of your dogs are you sure that there is absolutely no way you can keep them? I guess you've already looked at all of your options,but sometimes last minute miracles come up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.K View Post
It is very scary. I am meeting with someone today, for one of my girls. It breaks my heart but I have no choice.
Gharrissc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2012, 03:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Well, we canceled the meeting, mainly for me to think about it. It's going all so fast.

I wouldn't re-home all the dogs. I am looking to re-home MaDeuce. That is a given. I love that dog from all my heart, I love how affectionate she is and how she consumes you completely but for her, it's better to get into a home where she gets the attention without having to share it and where she will be worked up to her needs and I can't give her the level of work she needs, not with how things are going.

This might actually lead to a definite divorce as well. If it wasn't for my husband, I would not have to give up any of my dogs but I am still not in the position to actually support myself and the dogs but to me, this is worse than cheating. Having to do this because of his actions, I will NEVER forgive him. I can't forgive him. I'm actually thinking about giving the word to my family and have them ship us back to Germany to avoid having to do it.

Last edited by Mrs.K; 12-29-2012 at 03:15 PM.
Old 12-29-2012, 03:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Mrs K. I am so sorry this is happening. I would not blame you for going back to Germany. If that meant keeping the dogs, that is what I would do.

What happened with your EMT class? Did you finish it?
-Pippa Von Neurotic Butt- GSD
-Tessa- 11yo GSD- Waiting at the Bridge. RIP sweet girl.
DharmasMom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2012, 03:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Stop kicking your own butt, ok. You can do anything you put your mind to!
harmony is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2012, 03:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Crowned Member

That's a shame.....I guess I wonder why, knowing he was on the edge, he did not work at making the improvements needed to keep his position......

Does your visa status keep you from working???

Lee
Csabre Sch1, Hexe Sch2, SG Bengal, Komet, Kira HGH & Kougar v Wolfstraum ~ Ziberia BH ~ ATB Basha Sch3 IPO3, Danger Sch1 RH SAR ~ Kougar Sch3, Kyra Sch3, Cito Sch2, Alice Sch1, Kelsey CD, Ret ~ Fenja Sch3s

wolfstraum.net
wolfstraum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2012, 04:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Knighted Member

OH yea if you hurt people knowing it, that might not turn out good for you!!
harmony is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.