Need Help - Update - Page 11 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2013, 08:45 PM   #101 (permalink)
Banned

Absolutely. Will make sure of that
Mrs.K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2013, 11:49 PM   #102 (permalink)
Elite Member

Good for you!
I hope everything works out!
...keep us posted.

Kat
KatsMuse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2013, 12:54 AM   #103 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Good luck ... hoping it all works out for you.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:16 AM   #104 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stosh View Post
I'm in TX- where is Indra going to work?
I've never answered your question. She didn't end up going to the police afterall, however, she still went to Texas. Dallas/Ft.Worth area and she's with a good breeder who has great plans for her. A couple of people on this forum have dogs out of that kennel and I'm in contact with her new owner which gave a lot of peace of mind to me.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:00 AM   #105 (permalink)
Banned

I get the advertisement on the car today and boy is this place awesome and reasonable priced. I paid a 140 Dollars for this.

Also, have two costumers out of the German Community due to referrals already. I've been working with a couple of Germans on Drum and they put my name out on the Facebook list whenever someone is seeking help with a dog. I posted the link to the website yesterday and they are really willed to pay for the lessons and one of them wants my business cards so she can hand them out. She's in a job where people talk a lot to her, mainly about their dogs and the issues and she said it would be handy to have something she can hand to people. She put a huge post on her facebook which was completely unexpected.

Quote:
I/We finally found a dogtrainer for Cali After I tried calling the numbers the shelter gave us for weeks and noone ever answered or called back, I'm pretty sure I found the perfect trainer!! Lots of experience, she is german, lifes close by and it won't brake the bank DANKE Sandra!!!!!!
It looks like I'm off to a good start. Now let's hope it'll continue like that and I can upkeep the referrals and make them all happy.

Oh, and I put my husband to work. He is going to clear the garage so I can finally get my training room and operate out of the garage. Now I truly have a reason to actually do this!
Attached Thumbnails
Need Help - Update-cosgrove-k9s-proof-01.jpg  

Last edited by Mrs.K; 01-17-2013 at 07:04 AM.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:53 PM   #106 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.K View Post
I get the advertisement on the car today and boy is this place awesome and reasonable priced. I paid a 140 Dollars for this.

Also, have two costumers out of the German Community due to referrals already. I've been working with a couple of Germans on Drum and they put my name out on the Facebook list whenever someone is seeking help with a dog. I posted the link to the website yesterday and they are really willed to pay for the lessons and one of them wants my business cards so she can hand them out. She's in a job where people talk a lot to her, mainly about their dogs and the issues and she said it would be handy to have something she can hand to people. She put a huge post on her facebook which was completely unexpected.

It looks like I'm off to a good start. Now let's hope it'll continue like that and I can upkeep the referrals and make them all happy.

Oh, and I put my husband to work. He is going to clear the garage so I can finally get my training room and operate out of the garage. Now I truly have a reason to actually do this!
Very awesome!!!
Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
DJEtzel is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.