German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Chat Room (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/chat-room/)
-   -   End of the world! (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/chat-room/196768-end-world.html)

wink-_-wink 12-21-2012 01:15 AM

End of the world!

So I been keeping touch with all my friends in foreign lands stationed all over. And in no perticular order they checked in on 12/21/12 to assure me the world had not ended over there.

Japan, Korea, Guam, Afghanistan, Germany, Turkey, Kuwait, Italy, Iceland, and Africa are all still going on as usual. The east coast and by now the Central time zone is still ticking.

Were any of you actually worried or concerned about the end of the world? And if so then why did you buy people Christmas presents? lol

harmony 12-21-2012 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wink-_-wink (Post 2660724)
So I been keeping touch with all my friends in foreign lands stationed all over. And in no perticular order they checked in on 12/21/12 to assure me the world had not ended over there.

Japan, Korea, Guam, Afghanistan, Germany, Turkey, Kuwait, Italy, Iceland, and Africa are all still going on as usual. The east coast and by now the Central time zone is still ticking.

Were any of you actually worried or concerned about the end of the world? And if so then why did you buy people Christmas presents? lol

LOL, that was to funny:D! My kids hear things at school and waited up to see I don't know what, lol. So 12:12 tonight they ran outside came back in and said all is good. :)

wink-_-wink 12-21-2012 01:30 AM

LMFAO These type things come around every so often... remember Y2K!!! OMG ALL THE COMUTERS ARE GUNNA STOP WORKING!! lol people are so silly they will believe anything

Finnick<3 12-21-2012 01:45 AM

I'll admit I made sure I had extra cash on hand for Y2K but these predictions are ridiculous.

Reason number 8343248398490384 I will never consult a psychic!

harmony 12-21-2012 01:49 AM

Shoot I wish I could remember that name of that mountain some people were waiting for a UFO to come and pick them tonight, just something I read lately, LOL. What do you think they are doing now! hehehehahaha!

wink-_-wink 12-21-2012 02:01 AM

lol I posted on my facebook that if any believers were filthy rich and wanted to send me a boat load of money to spoil my family on our last week on the earth i would greatly appreciate it! hahahah didnt work tho :(

Finnick<3 12-21-2012 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wink-_-wink (Post 2660745)
lol I posted on my facebook that if any believers were filthy rich and wanted to send me a boat load of money to spoil my family on our last week on the earth i would greatly appreciate it! hahahah didnt work tho :(

How clever! I'm going to try that next time LOL

harmony 12-21-2012 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wink-_-wink (Post 2660745)

There are all kinds of folks:) I do not think a given person to God really thinks like that, because the Bible dose not talk like that:) . Have a heart, love, give it to God, but none of us will ever be perfect, not even the pope:).

harmony 12-21-2012 02:31 AM

I could say what I really think of this "I know when the end of the world" nonsense means but if might offend someone. I probably said enough. Where is that duct tape for my mouth:)

harmony 12-21-2012 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wink-_-wink (Post 2660733)
LMFAO These type things come around every so often... remember Y2K!!! OMG ALL THE COMUTERS ARE GUNNA STOP WORKING!! lol people are so silly they will believe anything

Thank You for giving me a laugh:D, all in good humor ok?:)