do you break "little" laws - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2012, 05:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
x11
Banned

Default do you break "little" laws

was caught in some roadworks and there was a delay on the lane. several huge signs said - "remain in vehicle..." sure enough various people started getting uot of their cars to have a stretch, chat, whatever and other people err remained in their vehicle as i did.

i seen the same thing on jets where you gotta stay seated until the little sign comes up and always a few people decide the will unfasten their seatbelts and get up when they feel like.

there a lot of "little" laws that some people just ignore - i figure they say stay in yr vehicle or seated on a jet for a reason.

how many of these little laws do you break and do you find it annoying when people break them??

just musing
x11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2012, 05:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Elite Member

I think anyone who says they have never broken ANY law is either a liar or a saint. How many people have gone even 1 mile over the speed limit? Law breaker. Who has turned right on a red when it says no turn on red? Law breaker. How many people have taken someone else's medication? Law breaker. I think there are probably certain things that we all follow to the letter, I do not turn right on red where it says not to, I know too many intersections where you can NOT see even if you think you can and can easily get into an accident if you do turn on red. I am sure the people behind me find it annoying that they have to wait until the light turns green to turn right.

I know there are certain things I find annoying when people feel the need to ignore or not take seriously.

Megan

Amadeus 1/13/2003-10/20/2010 RIP
Glock 1/25/2011
idahospud49 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2012, 05:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Who ever says they don't is lying. who hasn't driven over the speed limit? Cruised thru a stop sign on a lonely road? Jaywalked? there are so many "little" laws it would be impossible not to break them at some point.

I'm pretty sure it's not a law to get out of your vehicle when stuck in traffic.

Forever loved and missed.....Banshee

~The strength of one's opinion should not exceed their knowledge on the matter~
Jax08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2012, 05:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Megan...great minds....

Forever loved and missed.....Banshee

~The strength of one's opinion should not exceed their knowledge on the matter~
Jax08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2012, 05:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Elite Member

Lol no joke!!!!
I had to get a polygraph done two weeks ago and he was pretty funny when it came to some of the questions. He made it very clear that he didn't expect me to be perfect, it was okay if I had taken pens home from work, taken a cookie when I worked at Subway, etc. Those are all technically stealing, but they don't count them.... I wonder why.....

Megan

Amadeus 1/13/2003-10/20/2010 RIP
Glock 1/25/2011
idahospud49 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2012, 05:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
x11
Banned

not so much stuck in traffic it was a lane closed and big trucks were going in and out clearing the road, a truck had to drive evasively to miss all the people that had gotten out of their cars as the one lane that was open was quiet narrow.

a traffic contoller directed the people to get in back in their vehicles and people started abusing him...renta cop...blah, blah.

i thought the situation could have gotten dangerous quickly and if anyone got hurt it would of course been the someone else's fault other than the people who had ignored the signs and verbal directions and they would try get a damages claim no doubt.

mebbe i am just getting old and angry.
x11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.