What are you thankful for? - Page 2 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2012, 04:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Knighted Member

I am thankful for a good and long marriage, my great kids, a warm home, food and for all the dogs that I have known and currently have and the other small pocket loveables that are tame and trusting me. This year WD's and my path crossed and that is something I am insanely thankful for.
Happy Thanksgiving (again) to you and from WD.
wolfy dog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2012, 06:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
Crowned Member

~ I'm thankful that my son made it to heaven.. And that he let his family know.. Luke I know you're in a peaceful place, surrounded by lots of love and a strong guiding hand..

~ I'm also thankful for my true friendship with Lynn P.. and that her cancer scare is a thing of the past.

Chaos v. Wildhaus, SchH2, OB3 (HOT) ~ Bismark v. Wildhaus, SchH1 (HOT) ~ Kougar v. Wolfstraum, CGC ~ soon to be titled... And now Oberon v. Wildhaus ~ the obnoxious puppy..
G-burg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2012, 06:43 AM   #13 (permalink)
Master Member

Im thankful for God's blessings because everything I have today wouldn't be possible without His love, He answered my prayers, He heard my cries,to my Father I am very thankful. Happy Thanksgiving!
julie87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2012, 11:59 AM   #14 (permalink)
Crowned Member

I'm thankful for all the blessings I've had over the years ... a loving family ... good health ... wonderful friends ... security ... food on the table ... and last, but not least, my wonderful and loving dogs, both here and at the Bridge!!!
Old 11-22-2012, 01:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Many many things. But, most of all... my family, my SO, our 3 awesome dogs, everything we have and that we are both employed. I'm thankful for our health and for that fact that I am able to follow a long time goal and train with these wonderful dogs. I have a great training group and it's such a blast to be out there and train every week!

I love these guys

-Storm vom EnZ (05/16/12)
TrickyShepherd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2012, 01:37 PM   #16 (permalink)
Crowned Member

My parents who have been married for 51 years now.

My siblings who are all pretty close, whether married or single, with kids, or no kids.

Erin, my first niece and Goddaughter, who is now in college.

Michael, the only nephew, who is driving now, finishing high school and going to college.

Analisa and Elena my nieces, and Goddaughters who are working their way through the first grade and whom I have the pleasure of babysitting one or more times a week.

Andrea who will be 3 in a few weeks and is a big sister, and a little sweetheart.

Gwennie who is a miracle. Who is walking now, and talking now, and smart, and strong, and is in the words of the neurologist, a star.

Jenna, Babs, and Cujo out of my first litter, and all holding a special place in my heart whether they live with me or not.

All the rest of the little buggers.

And for the bright sunshine, which when it comes, never fails to cheer, and it can't be taxed, and it can't be charged for.
Ninja, RN CGC & Milla, RN CGC
Joy, Star Puppy, RN CGC
Dolly CGC & Bear CGC
Gretta
Hepzibah
selzer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2012, 01:51 PM   #17 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Awee what a wonderful thread!

I'm thankful Allah mia being in my life.

I'm thankful for my parents.

I'm thankful for my husband.

I'm thankful for my furbabies.

I'm thankful for our health.

I'm thankful for the roof over my head, the food on our table and the clothes on my back.

Oh AND! I'm thankful for the people on this forum!

Last edited by Zeeva; 11-22-2012 at 01:53 PM.
Zeeva is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2012, 08:00 PM   #18 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie87 View Post
Im thankful for God's blessings because everything I have today wouldn't be possible without His love, He answered my prayers, He heard my cries,to my Father I am very thankful. Happy Thanksgiving!
This for me too. Thanks for expressing this so nicely.

And ever since I read this book titled, " The Children's Blizzard" by David Laskin - a story about a perfect storm for snow and cold in the midwest in the late 1800's, I am thankful for basics like a hot shower, a warm roof over my head and electricity.
Gretchen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2012, 08:13 PM   #19 (permalink)
Crowned Member

I'm thankful for my family and my dogs/cats/fish. I'm thankful for my friends, my job, and a place to live. I think I'm most thankful for the time I had my mom...even though she is gone, she still is very much with us.
Midnite-German Shepherd CGC, TC
Brennan- Golden Retriever CGC
Batman- Husky/Greyhound
llombardo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2012, 08:29 PM   #20 (permalink)
Crowned Member

I'm thankful for my husband, who has always been completely supportive, sympathetic, and understanding of my faults and limitations that come along with my depression, even though he confesses that he can't even remotely understand what depression is like.

I'm very grateful to have someone that can come home from a hard day of work, see that I've been crying and unable to get out of bed all day, and instead of thinking I'm lazy or overemotional he'll feel concerned and do anything to help me feel better, even if it involves driving 40 minutes just to get my favorite frozen yogurt across the city.

And he puts up with my destructive, crazy, loud birds who hate him because he knows they are one of the only things that bring me a bit of happiness.
Syaoransbear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.