Apocalypse is coming - Walking Dead 3 - 6 days to go!!! - Page 10 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2012, 12:35 PM   #91 (permalink)
Elite Member

On the Talking Dead they said they got several emails from woman stating their ovaries were reactive to the whole Darryl/baby thing. LOL.

He is definitely my favorite character.

I hope the Andrea thing speeds up here, I'm not real interested in that part of the story. I usually play a game of words with friends while that part is on.

Oh and I totally thought they were going to shoot Michon when she left, but what fun would that be when you can hunt her?

Kya - GSD 7/15/00
Phinneas - Min Pin 2/4/08
Milla - Orithia Z Diehlomov 2/10/12
TJ - GSD 2/27/99-8/7/11
TimberGSD2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2012, 02:25 PM   #92 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Talking dead made some ref about Carol being dead re: Daryl putting the flower on the grave...they said something about 3 graves and Carol being dead, but then ushered right off the subject. It would be interesting if Carol saves Lorie - the show can do whatever it wants, but then they'de have to explain away the hair in the walkers mouth...and if Lorie was dead but not turned and dead, does that make her an attractive meal? because they don't eat each other...thought they only ate living...and were they infering Ricks' anger to her being pregnant and/or killing her too for leaving him by stabbing the belly of the walker cuz it sure didn't look like he was setting her free.

I read an interview from her, seems she is killed off the show, but she had to lie about since june...so maybe she is lying about that too

side note: There was a doggie in beginning in Woodland (or whatever it is called - I call it Mayberry, waiting for a cameo of Ron Howard)

OHHH....what about the phone call eh???? that was creapy...
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown
GatorBytes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2012, 10:26 PM   #93 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Default s3 306 - questions???

So after the girl calls and the guy calls back two hrs. later... Rick says killed 4 people...two from the bar, the inmate...and shane (that was the question...just saw repeat episode just now (!) it dawned on me...)

But who called initially, do they know ricks name or is it just the halluci-freaking w/Lorie talking to him and then has the epiphany to become a dad.

And what is with Michonne, she can walk through walkers now? is it because she had walker guts spilled on her or she was dying? But then that wouldn't explain how Lorie got eaten if she was in fact dead.

Not the best episode, see what happens next week...Meryl's a goin' to be in big trouble when the Gov'na finds out he lied.

Think this season has 13 episodes...wonder if they will have a mid season finale like last years (x-mas is coming so all everything goes to the deer)
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown
Old 11-18-2012, 10:34 PM   #94 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Am I the only person on the planet not watching this show? I don't even know what channel it's on!

Forever loved and missed.....Banshee

~The strength of one's opinion should not exceed their knowledge on the matter~
Jax08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2012, 10:50 PM   #95 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax08 View Post
Am I the only person on the planet not watching this show? I don't even know what channel it's on!
LOL!...AMC, sundays...but yah gotta watch from the beginning, although not necessarily - I didn't. Caught it midway thru season two, a marathon. Then I was hooked (disturbed), saw couple episodes until the S2 mid season finale...and then happened across a marathon, back to back until 2am, when I finally went lights out, but I think that was the season one finale...Thought I had missed more, but the show starts with a mid theme.

So well done...you will not regret if you can catch a marathon, or watch on Netflix or rent. I am not a diehard TV fan, nor am I into zombies, horrors or the like, but this show is like a soap opera with death and destruction and living in an apocolypse but with maneaters!
Old 11-19-2012, 08:46 AM   #96 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax08 View Post
When this show first came on I had no intentions of watching it. My husband wanted to watch it so I would put headphones on and watch whatever on the computer.
About halfway through the season I ended up watching it for a bit and got hooked. I'm not into zombies and that kind of stuff, but I was intrigued.
I ended up watching a marathon just before the 2nd season so I was able to see the shows I hadn't seen.
I haven't missed an episode since. This is hands down one of the best shows on TV.
Nikki (Polydactyl kitty) 6/15/07

~ Chasing your tail gets you nowhere ... 'cept back to where you started ~
http://www.youtube.com/GSDGunner
GSDGunner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2012, 08:52 AM   #97 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBytes View Post
So after the girl calls and the guy calls back two hrs. later... Rick says killed 4 people...two from the bar, the inmate...and shane (that was the question...just saw repeat episode just now (!) it dawned on me...)

But who called initially, do they know ricks name or is it just the halluci-freaking w/Lorie talking to him and then has the epiphany to become a dad.

The callers were Amy, Jackie, Shane & Lori. Ricks imagination at work. He was losing it and it seems he needed some closure. Which he got.

And what is with Michonne, she can walk through walkers now? is it because she had walker guts spilled on her or she was dying? But then that wouldn't explain how Lorie got eaten if she was in fact dead.

The walkers guts shielded her from the walkers. They couldn't smell her and she became one of them, so to speak, with the guts all over her.

Not the best episode, see what happens next week...Meryl's a goin' to be in big trouble when the Gov'na finds out he lied.

Oh yeah, I thought it was a tad boring and predictable. I see a showdown coming and I'll bet my last dollar that Daryl will be the one to take out Merle. Finally towards the end it got good with Michonne showing up at the prison with the baby formula. At least now they'll all know where Maggie and Glen are.

Think this season has 13 episodes...wonder if they will have a mid season finale like last years (x-mas is coming so all everything goes to the deer)
And YAY, Daryl found Carol. I knew she wasn't dead, said it from the beginning.

Old 11-19-2012, 08:53 AM   #98 (permalink)
Master Member

I thought it was Amy who called but couldn't really tell from the voice. The guy who called was Carol's husband I think.

Michonne had the walker guts all over her so I guess it covers her scent. To bad they didn't think of that sooner.

So did Rick go shower and change clothes after that phone call? Why does he still wear a watch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBytes View Post

kbella999 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2012, 09:23 AM   #99 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbella999 View Post
I thought it was Amy who called but couldn't really tell from the voice. The guy who called was Carol's husband I think.

Michonne had the walker guts all over her so I guess it covers her scent. To bad they didn't think of that sooner.

The callers were Amy, Jackie, Shane & Lori. Ricks imagination at work. He was losing it and it seems he needed some closure. Which he got.

The walkers guts shielded her from the walkers. They couldn't smell her and she became one of them, so to speak, with the guts all over her.

So a little Alfred Hitchcocky...I was thinking it was a segway for next season, according to comic book spoilers and I think they said on Talking Dead last week, about some church they will move onto, IDK....But when Lorie spoke, I didn't get the connection that the rest were also in his mind . Guess it was wishful thinking

Do you think it's possible it wasn't the others who died and in his head, that the phone call was real? at least the first two calls?....then he looses it because he lost the chance when he wouldn't answer the question about Lorie dying?

Guess they'll be doing a little silence of the lambs too - fashioning themselves in walker attire.

But they did use walker sent to cover up in first season...then it started raining while they were walking through a bunch...but then I missed how they got out of it...gotta see that episode
Old 11-19-2012, 10:35 AM   #100 (permalink)
Knighted Member

The phone calls were all in his head. When Hershel picked up the phone he knew there was no dial tone.
The conversations were meant to snap Rick out of his funk, to give him closure in his mind.
He essentially got to tell Lori how he felt and to say goodbye.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.