What movie impacts you every time you watch it? - Page 11 - German Shepherd Dog Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #101 of 123 (permalink) Old 01-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Master Member
 
Narny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Houston Pearland
Posts: 951
Love Actually... great show!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Lulu) Selma Zet Eurosportu CA CGC
Narny is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #102 of 123 (permalink) Old 01-01-2013, 06:15 PM
Crowned Member
 
lorihd@comcast.net's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: hillsborough nj
Posts: 4,721
shaw shank redemption, loved it!
lorihd@comcast.net is offline  
post #103 of 123 (permalink) Old 01-01-2013, 06:16 PM
Crowned Member
 
Stevenzachsmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 4,930
[QUOTE=GsdLoverr729;2668815]Well, I'm late coming to the party here. But these are mine lol:

Fox and the Hound
Ol' Yeller
Wolf's Rain
Shiloh (the beginning when the old man hits him with the gun)
Ghost Town
Lassie (a couple of them had some super sad parts)
War Horse (I cursed and cried throughout almost the whole thing)
Phantom of the Opera
Moulin Rouge
The Lion King
Bambi
Where the Red Fern Grows
White Fang (didn't upset me, but it always infuriates me to watch)
Call of the Wild
Princess Mononoke (don't judge)
Passion of the Christ
Simon Birch
I Am Legend makes me cry like a baby when he kills Sam
Black Beauty
I forget the name, but there is a movie about a bear cub whose mother gets killed by poachers. He then is raised by a male bear. It always makes me emotional.
Flicka
The Blind Side makes me cry in a good way[/QUOTE]

Well, Michael Oher makes me cry every time he gets another penalty. I wish Sandra Bullock would run out on the M&T field and smack him silly sometimes. LOL!
Stevenzachsmom is offline  
post #104 of 123 (permalink) Old 01-01-2013, 06:17 PM
Crowned Member
 
GsdLoverr729's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 3,547
[quote=Stevenzachsmom;2669091]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GsdLoverr729 View Post
Well, I'm late coming to the party here. But these are mine lol:

Fox and the Hound
Ol' Yeller
Wolf's Rain
Shiloh (the beginning when the old man hits him with the gun)
Ghost Town
Lassie (a couple of them had some super sad parts)
War Horse (I cursed and cried throughout almost the whole thing)
Phantom of the Opera
Moulin Rouge
The Lion King
Bambi
Where the Red Fern Grows
White Fang (didn't upset me, but it always infuriates me to watch)
Call of the Wild
Princess Mononoke (don't judge)
Passion of the Christ
Simon Birch
I Am Legend makes me cry like a baby when he kills Sam
Black Beauty
I forget the name, but there is a movie about a bear cub whose mother gets killed by poachers. He then is raised by a male bear. It always makes me emotional.
Flicka
The Blind Side makes me cry in a good way[/QUOTE]

Well, Michael Oher makes me cry every time he gets another penalty. I wish Sandra Bullock would run out on the M&T field and smack him silly sometimes. LOL!
LMAO! I feel the same sometimes!

Kymmey
Mom To~ Dakoda (b/t GSD), Acheron (black GSD)
GsdLoverr729 is offline  
post #105 of 123 (permalink) Old 01-01-2013, 07:34 PM
Senior Member
 
myshepharley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 467
Hachi (sp?) The movie with Richard Gere and a dog. I bawl my head off!!!

Jake GSD 5/2012

Harley GSD 5/14/07-5/12/16




I would rather spend time with my GSD than alot of people!!!!
myshepharley is offline  
post #106 of 123 (permalink) Old 01-01-2013, 07:59 PM
Member
 
BahCan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 142
Empire Of The Sun....brilliant movie
Slience of The Lambs
Apocalypse Now
Killing Fields
The Deer Hunter
American History X
Shawshank Redemption

Napoleon Dynamite...don't know why but I love this movie..LOL
BahCan is offline  
post #107 of 123 (permalink) Old 01-01-2013, 08:35 PM
Master Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: oklahoma
Posts: 988
King of california
Around the bend
The ghost and mrs muir
Fried green tomatoes
Driving miss daisy
Old Yeller
The K-9 movies
Shenandoah
Black beauty
readaboutdogs is offline  
post #108 of 123 (permalink) Old 01-01-2013, 08:38 PM
Knighted Member
 
MichaelE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Southern Illinois
Posts: 2,478
The first two Terminator movies. The possibilities worry me.

Holiday Inn
the Bourne series

Bear, Anna, Molly, Ossie, and The Countess Lisl von Schlaf

An Unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!
MichaelE is offline  
post #109 of 123 (permalink) Old 01-01-2013, 08:59 PM
Crowned Member
 
Loneforce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelE View Post
The first two Terminator movies. The possibilities worry me.

Holiday Inn
the Bourne series
Why? are you Sarah Conner's JK

"A House Is Not A Home Without A German Shepherd"
Loneforce is offline  
post #110 of 123 (permalink) Old 01-01-2013, 09:46 PM
Knighted Member
 
Gretchen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: California's Central Coast
Posts: 3,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by BahCan View Post
Empire Of The Sun....brilliant movie
Slience of The Lambs
Apocalypse Now
Killing Fields
The Deer Hunter
American History X
Shawshank Redemption

Napoleon Dynamite...don't know why but I love this movie..LOL
I enjoy these too. Also:

The Grapes of Wrath
Mildred Pierce
12 Angry Men
The Emigrants (swedish)
Magnolia
Boogie Nights - I was a teen in the 1970's
The Color Purple
Casino - mafia movies remind me of growing up in NJ
Titanic
Some Johnny Depp movies: Dead Man and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, funny, sad and tragic at the same time

Last edited by Gretchen; 01-01-2013 at 09:50 PM.
Gretchen is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome