The Random Thread - Page 2981 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2013, 03:47 AM   #29801 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Can you believe this! My daughters old shep is gone right and she has a shep pup that sleeps with her now (I was hoping for a dob) but, she loves this darn pitt that she picked up because it catches snowballs, and acts like her ole shep did. I do half the work with her dogs because she is so busy, but why make me feel bad when someone has to go?
harmony is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2013, 03:52 AM   #29802 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Darn pitt is really smart too but I think we need to find her another home! She is good with everyone and everthing but her looks would scare you more then a shep.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:18 AM   #29803 (permalink)
Knighted Member

I hate to say it (knock on wood) but I think a lot of things are behind us now! Life is looking better everyday for my family Kids!!!
Old 02-04-2013, 04:23 AM   #29804 (permalink)
Knighted Member

I still have to work real hard and next week will be a kick in the butt but it will be ok. even if I end up with my kids dogs lol...
Old 02-04-2013, 04:26 AM   #29805 (permalink)
Knighted Member

I did not say the pitt could stay either, but she grows on ya!
Old 02-04-2013, 05:02 AM   #29806 (permalink)
Knighted Member

One last thing and I gota go but please pray for snow, lots of snow for me...
Old 02-04-2013, 06:06 AM   #29807 (permalink)
Crowned Member

I went to go become a volunteer at the SPCA but they have so many volunteers, over 600, that they actually aren't accepting anymore volunteers. How bizarre is that?
Syaoransbear is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2013, 09:36 AM   #29808 (permalink)
Knighted Member

I am soooooo tired today...

Baxter woke us up at 2am desperately needing to go outside. I don't know what he got into, but he looked so incredibly miserable this morning. His ears felt fine, and his nose was cool and damp, and he did try to get us to play some, so I know he isn't feeling THAT awful, but I still feel bad. The only thing I can think of is that he got into something at my parents' house in their back yard. We were with him the whole time we were home after that, and I didn't see him eating anything he shouldn't. But, then again, Sam also gave him more food than usual for dinner because he's been pawing at his food dish starting an hour before we feed him, and then shoving it around the room after it's empty like he's mad there isn't any more. He NEVER does this unless he needs a bit more, but maybe Sam just gave him TOO much.

I just hope he's feeling better soon. I hate when he looks so sad and miserable.

Baxter - aka "Basher" GSD 9/27/10
Boomer & Star - Kittens of Doom
evybear15 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2013, 09:50 AM   #29809 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoransbear View Post
I went to go become a volunteer at the SPCA but they have so many volunteers, over 600, that they actually aren't accepting anymore volunteers. How bizarre is that?
Wow. I guess that's a good problem to have.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours faithful and true~ to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. ~unknown
CassandGunnar is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2013, 09:58 AM   #29810 (permalink)
Crowned Member

You know how you come into a season in life where it seems everything takes a poop? Well I am boot deep in that stuff. Boot deep.

Besides hubby breaking his leg and out of work till (possibly) May....

My barn light (dusk till dawn, flood light) went out. I spend most of Saturday morning climbing up and down trying to fix it. Can't be something as simple as changing out a bulb. Nope. Nephew was helping. Daughter was helping. Hubby was sitting in Gator like some type of new in command dictator.

At one point I'm up in the air, in the bucket of the tractor, relaying the electrical wire outlay and Senor Dictator made a comment that insulted my intelligence. I'm up in the air. Senor Dictator is down below....so I spit on him. Yes I did. I won't apologize. After a long pregnant pause, Nephew and Daughter fell out laughing.

Then my cell phone screen cracked. Then my makeup mirror light went out, new bulb will not fix the problem. Then my blow dryer died and my clothes dryer is slowly dying.

I'm thinking it would be to everyones benefit if I don't touch anything else....
Lonestar Pivo - Texas Blue Lacy
Ashe - Barn Cat
Katie / APHA
Lilie is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.