The Random Thread - Page 2963 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2013, 01:32 AM   #29621 (permalink)
Knighted Member

So it has been over a decated sense I shot a gun and took lessons toinght and had my hand to far up, so if you know how to shoot , not even 5 bandages stop the bleeding. I have another lesson tomorrow
harmony is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2013, 01:33 AM   #29622 (permalink)
Knighted Member

I am really excited about this
Old 01-23-2013, 01:36 AM   #29623 (permalink)
Knighted Member

not getting hurt mind you, but I have something I am learning how to use now.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:47 AM   #29624 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Well I sure called that one! The brother in laws laughing hyena of a girlfriend is back and staying the night. WHY did my father in law have to replace that stupid doorknob?! Kick the jerk out. He's almost 27 years old and has never once lived in his own place. His laughing hyena can afford her own place. HE can afford his own place but will they grow up and move out? NOPE! So the rest of us who actually do things around the house and pay rent have to suffer with his idiocy and her day ruining presence. And the next time I find out she's been in my room eating MY food, she's getting punched. Not playing. I'm not spending my money to feed someone I cant stand.
"Dax" Thor z vom Weberhaus 3/18/2013
Zena GSD 6/1/03
Riley GSD/BC 1/10/05-2/1/2013
KZoppa is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2013, 01:59 AM   #29625 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZoppa View Post
Well I sure called that one! The brother in laws laughing hyena of a girlfriend is back and staying the night. WHY did my father in law have to replace that stupid doorknob?! Kick the jerk out. He's almost 27 years old and has never once lived in his own place. His laughing hyena can afford her own place. HE can afford his own place but will they grow up and move out? NOPE! So the rest of us who actually do things around the house and pay rent have to suffer with his idiocy and her day ruining presence. And the next time I find out she's been in my room eating MY food, she's getting punched. Not playing. I'm not spending my money to feed someone I cant stand.
To bad we can hook up in FL next week, lol. I will not hurt anyone but I will defend myself, kids and dogs
Old 01-23-2013, 02:02 AM   #29626 (permalink)
Knighted Member

So what if I want to punch someone!, I am pretty sure it will do no harm and I am not going to do it anyhow.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:04 AM   #29627 (permalink)
Knighted Member

If you looked up the word who hates fight the most, you would see my name.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:10 AM   #29628 (permalink)
Knighted Member

I gota go, but never go a year if you did not hear from me, ok...?
Old 01-23-2013, 02:16 AM   #29629 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmony View Post
To bad we can hook up in FL next week, lol. I will not hurt anyone but I will defend myself, kids and dogs

I have zero problems punching someone for basically trespassing. I had enough problems the last time I was home with my sister in laws boyfriend stealing money and my camera from my room. Now I have to deal with the BIL's girlfriend tramping her way into my room and stealing? He's not even blood related or related by marriage. he's a stray. he WAS my husband's best friend but he's a horrible friend and a lousy lazy jerk now. He used to pay rent and then he just stopped. He wont move out because then he'd have to be responsible. Dont even get me started on the fact he insisted on keeping a puppy and a kitten that he doesnt even pay vet or food bills for. He doesnt acknowledge the dog exists and his cat is an awful horrible animal who is incapable of using the litter box. I grew up with cats. I love cats! I HATE that cat!

So there is basically this deadbeat good for nothing jerk living downstairs not paying for ANYTHING but new video games yet still eating the food the rest of us pay for and using things that aren't his and his girlfriend spends the majority of her time over here. She's a dog kicker. She eats food and doesnt bother replacing it. It would be one thing if she was here every now and then but she's here constantly. They're inconsiderate beyond belief!

I don't have to pay rent, but I do. I don't have to pay for groceries, but I do. I don't have to help out around the house, but I do. HE DOES NOTHING! She comes stomping into the house. It was blissfully quiet around here the last few days when the doorknob to his room was busted and needed to be replaced. She wasn't here at all. And now she brings her trashy friends along for the ride and THEY eat us out of house and home and we dont even know them!!!
"Dax" Thor z vom Weberhaus 3/18/2013
Zena GSD 6/1/03
Riley GSD/BC 1/10/05-2/1/2013
KZoppa is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2013, 06:38 AM   #29630 (permalink)
Knighted Member

I wish that it was Thursday today. I want to know if Baxter is going to be okay. I also hate that I have to leave him to go to work.

Baxter - aka "Basher" GSD 9/27/10
Boomer & Star - Kittens of Doom
evybear15 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.