The Random Thread - Page 2962 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2013, 04:16 PM   #29611 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilie View Post
I wish..only for my viewing pleasure..when someone gets banned you could look up their name and find the post that broke the camel's back.

I guess it's the same reason why you can't help but to look at a wreck when you drive by. Morbid curiosity.
I miss Chelle, she inspired good posts and her Tucker and Bailey stories were great. Also PaddyD, he was banned shortly after I joined but he seemed like a good guy

Are you referring to X11 this time?

My Pack:

Jasmine - Female Miniature Poodle - born Aug 15, 2010
Loker Delgado Von Stalworth - Male GSD - born Jan 26, 2012
Koda & Zazu - 5 year old male cats
Alex - Male Cocker Spaniel (rescue) - RIP Cuddlebug 2007-2010
Shade is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2013, 04:23 PM   #29612 (permalink)
jae
Master Member

Quote:
I wish..only for my viewing pleasure..when someone gets banned you could look up their name and find the post that broke the camel's back.

I guess it's the same reason why you can't help but to look at a wreck when you drive by. Morbid curiosity.
This should go in the suggestions forum.
jae is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2013, 04:33 PM   #29613 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
I miss Chelle, she inspired good posts and her Tucker and Bailey stories were great. Also PaddyD, he was banned shortly after I joined but he seemed like a good guy

Are you referring to X11 this time?
Nah, I wasn't referring to anybody specific. Sometimes I will read and catch up on a thread and see that someone was banned. I didn't realize they were until I read through that thread.

I'm just being morbid.
Lonestar Pivo - Texas Blue Lacy
Ashe - Barn Cat
Katie / APHA
Lilie is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2013, 04:57 PM   #29614 (permalink)
Elite Member

Quote:
ohhhh...I'm * * close to daughter and boy I really can't stand breaking up....This * * close. Must be really, really careful. Just a little push and my evil plot is complete.
Teach me PLEASE. My step daughter is into all kinds of bad juju with the new worthless loser she's decided to date.

Kya - GSD 7/15/00
Phinneas - Min Pin 2/4/08
Milla - Orithia Z Diehlomov 2/10/12
TJ - GSD 2/27/99-8/7/11
TimberGSD2 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2013, 05:03 PM   #29615 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
I'm just being morbid.
Aren't we all (at least a bit )

My Pack:

Old 01-22-2013, 05:06 PM   #29616 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimberGSD2 View Post
Teach me PLEASE. My step daughter is into all kinds of bad juju with the new worthless loser she's decided to date.
My Dad's favourite saying (he has three daughters):

I have a shotgun, shovel, and 23 acres...

My Pack:

Old 01-22-2013, 05:59 PM   #29617 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimberGSD2 View Post
Oh my goodness!!! Don't I feel your pain!!!

Actually, I'm not saying anything bad about him. I'm staying pretty much neutral. But...when she says he did so and so...I'll say, "Really? Isn't that a bit strange?" and she'll say "Well, I didn't think about it that way."
Then I'd say, "Oh, I'm sure he didn't mean it that way." But...her little brain started working on it.

This guy has all sorts of tats. Which I don't have a problem with, but some of the tats are questionable as to his character. I simply asked her to find out what they meant..out of curiousity. She didn't like his answers. I said, "Oh, I'm sure he did it in his youth." to which she replied, "Oh, I don't know mom. Things are starting to click."

Today she mentioned he was getting on her nerves. Of course on the other end of the phone I'm doing the Macarena!!!!
Lonestar Pivo - Texas Blue Lacy
Ashe - Barn Cat
Katie / APHA
Lilie is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2013, 06:44 PM   #29618 (permalink)
Crowned Member

The other day my BIL said that me and my husband were his least favorite couple and we made him want to vomit. When I told my husband he brushed it off and said that his brother was probably joking. His brother wasn't laughing and he didn't say it in a joking way, his tone did not convey that it was a joke whatsoever. Even if it was a joke, it's not a very funny one, and if you are going to say a mean joke you should be pretty darn sure to clearly communicate that you are joking.

Me and my husband don't do any PDA whatsoever, especially around his family, so I don't know what he has to 'vomit' about. The most affectionate thing we do in front of people is sit next to each other. My BIL will make-out with his girlfriend at the dinner table and they regularly touch each other inappropriately at family gatherings, so him complaining about us being vomit-worthy completely confuses me and makes me angry.
Syaoransbear is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2013, 07:13 PM   #29619 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Quote:
Oh my goodness!!! Don't I feel your pain!!!

Actually, I'm not saying anything bad about him. I'm staying pretty much neutral. But...when she says he did so and so...I'll say, "Really? Isn't that a bit strange?" and she'll say "Well, I didn't think about it that way."
Then I'd say, "Oh, I'm sure he didn't mean it that way." But...her little brain started working on it.

This guy has all sorts of tats. Which I don't have a problem with, but some of the tats are questionable as to his character. I simply asked her to find out what they meant..out of curiousity. She didn't like his answers. I said, "Oh, I'm sure he did it in his youth." to which she replied, "Oh, I don't know mom. Things are starting to click."

Today she mentioned he was getting on her nerves. Of course on the other end of the phone I'm doing the Macarena!!!!
How is your nephew and Hondo?
Zeeva is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2013, 09:04 PM   #29620 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Riley must have known why I took him out all over the freaking city today. The psycho was pretty well the best behaved dog on the planet. The ONLY time he lost his cool at all, even a little bit, was when this chihuahua made it clear he was in the running to receive the award for worlds worst behaved little monster. Riley tried to ignore him. Did pretty good for a couple minutes and then I guess the little rat barked something highly offensive because Riley lost it. Screaming chihuahua + snarling vicious acting 75lb black beast of terror = chihuahua almost being eaten. Riley didn't get in trouble by the other owner. The little barking rat on the other hand... she went back to collars and came back with a prong collar for it... One slight correction is going to send the little thing flying. Going to have to take Riley back out again and put him in some other normal like situations and see if he tries to trick me into thinking he's "normal" again because as it stands right now, he's being a complete jerk in his crate.
"Dax" Thor z vom Weberhaus CA 3/18/2013
Zena GSD 6/1/03
Riley GSD/BC 1/10/05-2/1/2013
KZoppa is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.