The Random Thread - Page 2929 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2012, 02:54 PM   #29281 (permalink)
Elite Member

Mega sore but it's the good kind of sore

Lexie (Rotti-x), Max (GSD/Husky), Sophie (WGSD)
R.I.P. Ozzy, Sabrie, Kaiser (GSDs), Peaches (Cat)

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." - Maria Robinson
KSdogowner is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2012, 04:27 PM   #29282 (permalink)
Elite Member

Anyone else bothered by the Kibbles N Bits ad at the top of the page? Or am I the only one getting it?

Kya - GSD 7/15/00
Phinneas - Min Pin 2/4/08
Milla - Orithia Z Diehlomov 2/10/12
TJ - GSD 2/27/99-8/7/11
TimberGSD2 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-27-2012, 05:32 PM   #29283 (permalink)
jae
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCluver33 View Post
I decided to take dodger on a walk last night. while we were walking we came across a lady walking her little min pin/shiba inu yappy thing. when she spotted us she immediately picked up her little dog, who was still barking it's head off btw, and glared at us like dodger was going to break his leash and eat her dog. >>>I really don't understand people's thinking.<<<<
Me either. You think that is awkward? I was walking just now, some lady with her fluffy terrier, pulling her everywhere, asks if my dog is a boy or girl. Boy, I said. She asks, friendly? Yes, I said. So she allows her dog to pull her towards mine, and my dog pulls too, and she goes, "oh no, no sniffing!" picks her dog up and walks away. What the .... ? Two things. I sincerely hate rewarding my dog for pulling, which he has a problem with meeting other dogs. I severely dislike people assuming because he's friendly to mean, meet the dog!

some people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimberGSD
I'm over family time. Why doesn't my family understand that I do not get the whole week off? I still have to work all day and then need to take care of my family at night. I can't just be going to whomevers house every night for dinner and family time.
I am not sure what part of "holiday vacation" my family does not understand, either.
jae is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2012, 07:39 AM   #29284 (permalink)
Master Member

Don't show up to work late and then have an attitude with me because I'm in the spot I was told to be in cause its better than what you got stuck with. Sorry I was at work on time and got the better of 2 spots.

Ugh..today giant gonna be a good day. >
GusGus is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2012, 07:40 AM   #29285 (permalink)
Master Member

Don't show up to work late and then have an attitude with me because I'm in the spot I was told to be in cause its better than what you got stuck with. Sorry I was at work on time and got the better of 2 spots.

Ugh..today giant gonna be a good day.
Old 12-28-2012, 12:11 PM   #29286 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Even though I had the stomach flu yesterday, I've had this nausea for about a week that I just can't stand. So many smells just absolutely disgust me. I haven't let the dogs inside in days because their doggy smell makes me feel so sick. When I feed them their dog food I have to hold my breath because the dog food stinks so much. And my birdies, who normally smell wonderfully of fruit and honey, just reek to me. But at least their smell is faint enough that I can still be around them.

And the smell of my shampoo and conditioner also makes me sick, but the smell of myself if I don't shower makes me sick. This is driving me insane.
Syaoransbear is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2012, 12:27 PM   #29287 (permalink)
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoransbear View Post
Even though I had the stomach flu yesterday, I've had this nausea for about a week that I just can't stand. So many smells just absolutely disgust me. I haven't let the dogs inside in days because their doggy smell makes me feel so sick. When I feed them their dog food I have to hold my breath because the dog food stinks so much. And my birdies, who normally smell wonderfully of fruit and honey, just reek to me. But at least their smell is faint enough that I can still be around them.

And the smell of my shampoo and conditioner also makes me sick, but the smell of myself if I don't shower makes me sick. This is driving me insane.
Could you be pregnant?

Kya - GSD 7/15/00
TJ - GSD 2/27/99-8/7/11
Old 12-28-2012, 12:54 PM   #29288 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimberGSD2 View Post
Could you be pregnant?
Nope, I'm currently having my period. I think . It stopped completely when I had a stomach virus, and it is kind of starting back up again this morning.

But I went off my anti-depressants recently because they were making my depression and anxiety worse and a side effect of that can be nausea. I think I'll go back on them just to get rid of this smell sensitivity though. I've been practically living in a bathtub lately because then at least if my body is submerged in water I can't smell myself!
Syaoransbear is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2012, 01:26 PM   #29289 (permalink)
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoransbear View Post
Nope, I'm currently having my period. I think . It stopped completely when I had a stomach virus, and it is kind of starting back up again this morning.

But I went off my anti-depressants recently because they were making my depression and anxiety worse and a side effect of that can be nausea. I think I'll go back on them just to get rid of this smell sensitivity though. I've been practically living in a bathtub lately because then at least if my body is submerged in water I can't smell myself!
Sounds like pregnant to me!
Have you contacted your doctor?
Old 12-28-2012, 02:37 PM   #29290 (permalink)
Elite Member

Why can't a girl want to go to Hooters for lunch without some random BS comments from men? I like Hooters wings. Period. That's it, that's all. Sigh.

Kya - GSD 7/15/00
TJ - GSD 2/27/99-8/7/11
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.