The Random Thread - Page 2927 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2012, 09:03 PM   #29261 (permalink)
Knighted Member
 
evybear15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,121
Default

Hoooooly cow was Baxter wired today. I haven't seen him with this much energy in..well..EVER. He was practically bouncing off of the walls. We took him to my parents and played fetch until he was breathing hard - 5 times. That still wasn't enough. Then my little brother took the chuck-it out and played more. Then we took him back out and incorporated training into it to work him physically and mentally. That FINALLY got him to settle down. We had this dog running HARD. After he ate his dinner, he fell asleep in my lap. Then when I was done eating my dinner, I sat down on the couch to unwind and he crawled up next to me, plopped his head in my lap, and slept for another hour. And he is STILL tired.

Sadly, not tired enough to behave when the neighbors knocked on the door to give us christmas cookies. We have some training to do with visitor etiquette. Sadly, we don't usually have visitors, so I'm going to need to seek volunteers. This could be difficult...
__________________
Evan

Baxter - aka "Basher" GSD 9/27/10
Boomer & Star - Kittens of Doom
evybear15 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-24-2012, 01:49 AM   #29262 (permalink)
Crowned Member
 
KZoppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Southern Maryland
Posts: 18,751
Default

wow, when the heck was the last time I was here?!?! Whats up misfits?!
__________________
http://www.KrystalZPhotography.weebly.com
www.KrystalZ.nerium.com
Shasta GSD 5/5/10 CGC
"Dax" Thor z vom Weberhaus 3/18/2013
Zena GSD 6/1/03
Riley GSD/BC 1/10/05-2/1/2013
KZoppa is online now   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2012, 08:53 PM   #29263 (permalink)
Elite Member
 
KSdogowner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 1,631
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZoppa View Post
wow, when the heck was the last time I was here?!?! Whats up misfits?!
Same here. Have been so busy the past few weeks but try to keep up more with FB. How are things going for you? I hope you have found your perfect job by now and are doing well.
__________________
L'chaim
Elvi

Lexie (Rotti-x), Max (GSD/Husky), Sophie (WGSD)
R.I.P. Ozzy, Sabrie, Kaiser (GSDs), Peaches (Cat)


"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." - Maria Robinson
KSdogowner is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2012, 09:08 PM   #29264 (permalink)
Crowned Member
 
KZoppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Southern Maryland
Posts: 18,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSdogowner View Post
Same here. Have been so busy the past few weeks but try to keep up more with FB. How are things going for you? I hope you have found your perfect job by now and are doing well.

doing alright. Decided to go back to maryland soon. The husband and I are going to work on things. Been sticking with facebook. Trying to spend less time on the computer. Supposed to start school in january. Hope you're doing well!!!
__________________
http://www.KrystalZPhotography.weebly.com
www.KrystalZ.nerium.com
Shasta GSD 5/5/10 CGC
"Dax" Thor z vom Weberhaus 3/18/2013
Zena GSD 6/1/03
Riley GSD/BC 1/10/05-2/1/2013
KZoppa is online now   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2012, 11:10 PM   #29265 (permalink)
Elite Member
 
KSdogowner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 1,631
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZoppa View Post
doing alright. Decided to go back to maryland soon. The husband and I are going to work on things. Been sticking with facebook. Trying to spend less time on the computer. Supposed to start school in january. Hope you're doing well!!!
Oh wow, that is huge. Are you starting school in Maryland or Colorado? We are doing great. I hope everything will go well for you. Take good care of yourself.
__________________
L'chaim
Elvi

Lexie (Rotti-x), Max (GSD/Husky), Sophie (WGSD)
R.I.P. Ozzy, Sabrie, Kaiser (GSDs), Peaches (Cat)


"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." - Maria Robinson
KSdogowner is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2012, 11:44 PM   #29266 (permalink)
Crowned Member
 
KZoppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Southern Maryland
Posts: 18,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSdogowner View Post
Oh wow, that is huge. Are you starting school in Maryland or Colorado? We are doing great. I hope everything will go well for you. Take good care of yourself.

starting school in Colorado. Should be able to finish the first semester before even getting close to going back to MD. All my classes this semester are going to be online so I won't have to go to campus but the other classes, I'll likely have to go to the campus. With any luck at all, I can complete the majority of the classes online before going back to MD and get that certification done. We'll see though.

Take care. Find me on Facebook! Have a Merry Christmas!
__________________
http://www.KrystalZPhotography.weebly.com
www.KrystalZ.nerium.com
Shasta GSD 5/5/10 CGC
"Dax" Thor z vom Weberhaus 3/18/2013
Zena GSD 6/1/03
Riley GSD/BC 1/10/05-2/1/2013
KZoppa is online now   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-25-2012, 08:02 PM   #29267 (permalink)
Elite Member
 
KSdogowner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 1,631
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZoppa View Post
starting school in Colorado. Should be able to finish the first semester before even getting close to going back to MD. All my classes this semester are going to be online so I won't have to go to campus but the other classes, I'll likely have to go to the campus. With any luck at all, I can complete the majority of the classes online before going back to MD and get that certification done. We'll see though.

Take care. Find me on Facebook! Have a Merry Christmas!
Great you are going back to school. I know you had wanted to do that for some time. So, I am happy to hear you have a chance to do so now. Sounds like you will be having a busy next year with finishing your first semester and the possible move back to MD. Wishing you much success and better things for you in 2013.
__________________
L'chaim
Elvi

Lexie (Rotti-x), Max (GSD/Husky), Sophie (WGSD)
R.I.P. Ozzy, Sabrie, Kaiser (GSDs), Peaches (Cat)


"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." - Maria Robinson
KSdogowner is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-26-2012, 12:10 AM   #29268 (permalink)
Crowned Member
 
Syaoransbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada, Sask
Posts: 4,258
Default

Hmm nothing puts me in a bad mood like christmas.
Syaoransbear is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-26-2012, 08:45 PM   #29269 (permalink)
Elite Member
 
KSdogowner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 1,631
Default

Where is everybody?
__________________
L'chaim
Elvi

Lexie (Rotti-x), Max (GSD/Husky), Sophie (WGSD)
R.I.P. Ozzy, Sabrie, Kaiser (GSDs), Peaches (Cat)


"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." - Maria Robinson
KSdogowner is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-26-2012, 10:00 PM   #29270 (permalink)
Crowned Member
 
KZoppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Southern Maryland
Posts: 18,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSdogowner View Post
Great you are going back to school. I know you had wanted to do that for some time. So, I am happy to hear you have a chance to do so now. Sounds like you will be having a busy next year with finishing your first semester and the possible move back to MD. Wishing you much success and better things for you in 2013.

Thank you! I'm hoping 2013 is a great deal better than 2012.
__________________
http://www.KrystalZPhotography.weebly.com
www.KrystalZ.nerium.com
Shasta GSD 5/5/10 CGC
"Dax" Thor z vom Weberhaus 3/18/2013
Zena GSD 6/1/03
Riley GSD/BC 1/10/05-2/1/2013
KZoppa is online now   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:15 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
PetGuide.com
Basset.net DobermanTalk.com GoldenRetrieverForum.com OurBeagleWorld.com
BoxerForums.com DogForums.com GoPitbull.com PoodleForum.com
BulldogBreeds.com FishForums.com HavaneseForum.com SpoiledMaltese.com
CatForum.com GermanShepherds.com Labradoodle-dogs.net YorkieForum.com
Chihuahua-People.com RetrieverBreeds.com