The Random Thread - Page 2862 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2012, 05:26 PM   #28611 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyleigh View Post
Well, my thanksgiving was over a month ago LOL ... so I'll be thankful that ya'll are having a great long weekend ... ENJOY!

DJ ... as long as the dog is ALWAYS perfect around the mom, life will be good ... maybe you could buy bacon flavoured perfume and just put a little dab on her wrists? She'll have a friend for life!
Lol if one of the dogs paid her any attention I'm sure she'd have a conniption. Being perfect means all the dogs go to their "place" and don't move while she's over. She met sir today on leash. He sat for her to pet him and she stared for a good 10 seconds then touched his head and walked away. Then we put him back in the car to sleep. Haha. The grandparents were awesome though(:
Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
DJEtzel is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2012, 07:34 PM   #28612 (permalink)
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzymama View Post
He's home today still, not sure if it's the after affects or the TSC sale He's still weak, but not dizzy or light headed or ill feeling. It was scary!

Good luck DJ, grandparents are easy.

Congrats on the baby announcement! My gf is due in June, after they told the family they posted a picture of their little guy on facebook wearing a T-Shirt that said "Only Child, Expiration June 2013"
I actually saw that idea on pinterest last night and I really like it. We still havent told the family yet. I was thinking about having Kolton wear the shirt and just seeing how long it took everybody to "get it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeva View Post
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Lots of warmth, love, happiness, fur, friends and food!!!

Congratulations to Patch!!! c:

Good luck to DJ with meeting the new set of grandparents!

Prayers for Patti.

And hope things get better today Evan! It's Thanksgiving! Come spend it with us!
Thanks!

Of course today had to be the first day of nauseousness-but I ate anyway, and then I fought to keep it down for the next 2 hours. It was completely worth it though, lol. I cant wait to see how Balen will do with the new addition. When we brought Kolton home, Chloe was less than pleased, I hope they both take this one well.

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1275860

Failure *is* success, if you learn from it.
PatchonGSD is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2012, 07:38 PM   #28613 (permalink)
Crowned Member

It's -16C out and my husband is in the freezing garage building a dog house for me !

....Wait, why is he being so nice? He must have done something wrong. Hrrmmmmm
Syaoransbear is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2012, 08:52 PM   #28614 (permalink)

I went to Walmart's 8:00 pre black friday sale and they didn't even receive any of the items I went there for that were shown in my sale flyer! I'm so annoyed. BAH HUMBUG!
Finnick<3 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2012, 12:03 AM   #28615 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Send a message via Yahoo to DCluver33

first off I hope everyone had an amazing thanksgiving!! what a day. we ended up having our thanksgiving at someone else's house and let me just say their stuffing (my favorite dish) sucked. it was nasty . it wasn't cooked in the turkey and it had sausage in it. I hate sausage. I didn't even eat it. for the first time ever I told my mom she could have the leftover stuffing when normally I threaten to stab her with a fork so she doesn't eat it. I demand a stuffing redo.

Dodger 5 yr old GSD (6/23/08)
Molly 14 yr old Border Collie/Aussie Mix (7/4/98)

RIP my Angel:
Chopper 17 yr old Border Collie (10/1/94-12/30/10)
DCluver33 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2012, 06:15 AM   #28616 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCluver33 View Post
first off I hope everyone had an amazing thanksgiving!! what a day. we ended up having our thanksgiving at someone else's house and let me just say their stuffing (my favorite dish) sucked. it was nasty . it wasn't cooked in the turkey and it had sausage in it. I hate sausage. I didn't even eat it. for the first time ever I told my mom she could have the leftover stuffing when normally I threaten to stab her with a fork so she doesn't eat it. I demand a stuffing redo.
Don't ever come to my house for stuffing! That is exactly how I do it. I never put stuffing in a bird LOL, it's a side dish and I prepare it that way. The sausage takes a bit of getting used to.
ozzymama is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2012, 10:44 AM   #28617 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Send a message via Yahoo to DCluver33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzymama View Post
Don't ever come to my house for stuffing! That is exactly how I do it. I never put stuffing in a bird LOL, it's a side dish and I prepare it that way. The sausage takes a bit of getting used to.
I'll even eat the stuff that's not cooked in the bird...as long as it doesn't have sausage in it. sorry to all the people who like sausage in their stuffing or sausage period.

Dodger 5 yr old GSD (6/23/08)
Molly 14 yr old Border Collie/Aussie Mix (7/4/98)

RIP my Angel:
Chopper 17 yr old Border Collie (10/1/94-12/30/10)
DCluver33 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2012, 12:06 PM   #28618 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Sausage in stuffing is weird to me, but I don't really like stuffing in general. I got to try a lot of new foods yesterday in a new family... some were ok. Other were NOT ok. haha.
Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
DJEtzel is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2012, 12:35 PM   #28619 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEtzel View Post
Sausage in stuffing is weird to me, but I don't really like stuffing in general. I got to try a lot of new foods yesterday in a new family... some were ok. Other were NOT ok. haha.
I always carried a lot of kleenex in my purse, over the years dating different guys, I came home many times with a purse full of spit out food in kleenex while everyone at the dinner worried they might have caught "my cold". Bite, Smile, "Excuse me", spit and wad into purse... "Yummy, don't dare eat another bite!"
Old 11-23-2012, 12:38 PM   #28620 (permalink)
Crowned Member

I'm laughing at the "Black Friday" commercials for Canadian stores - "Famous Black Friday Deals", it's just Friday here, wth are they going on with?

Off to Chuck-E Cheese with DD. I can't believe she is 2 tomorrow.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.