The Random Thread - Page 2842 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2012, 11:35 AM   #28411 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimberGSD2 View Post
I had several of these when I was in my early 20s and they turned out to be nothing. Sometimes abnormal paps just happen for no reason. I wouldn't worry until you have to. I know that is easier said than done.
Thanks for the reassurance.
Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
DJEtzel is online now   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2012, 11:43 AM   #28412 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEtzel View Post
Thanks for the reassurance.
You will be OK, I went through it, more advanced then where you are here, I did progress to have cancer, but eventually I was able to carry a child and give birth naturally. Abnormal cell clusters are fairly common in young ladies.

I found a lump in my breast, it took a month to get the ultrasound, now scheduling issues existed, most nervous month of my life, but it came back just a cyst and a fatty lump beside it, um aren't boobies just fatty lumps? I joke now, but there was no joking for that month. Still I was lucky, if I was having a mammogram it would have been longer and if I wanted the digital mammogram - 18 month wait list! And I found out there is still squishing even with the digital LOL.

It will be OK. Even if it is not, the leaps and bounds in Women's Healthy, specifically women's cancers are tremendous. I think it is a 44% decrease in deaths related to women's cancers.
ozzymama is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2012, 12:11 PM   #28413 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzymama View Post
You will be OK, I went through it, more advanced then where you are here, I did progress to have cancer, but eventually I was able to carry a child and give birth naturally. Abnormal cell clusters are fairly common in young ladies.

I found a lump in my breast, it took a month to get the ultrasound, now scheduling issues existed, most nervous month of my life, but it came back just a cyst and a fatty lump beside it, um aren't boobies just fatty lumps? I joke now, but there was no joking for that month. Still I was lucky, if I was having a mammogram it would have been longer and if I wanted the digital mammogram - 18 month wait list! And I found out there is still squishing even with the digital LOL.

It will be OK. Even if it is not, the leaps and bounds in Women's Healthy, specifically women's cancers are tremendous. I think it is a 44% decrease in deaths related to women's cancers.
Good to know! The internet is a wealth of information, I love being able to talk to people here.

Especially since I couldn't even spell the issue they say I have to try to research it and my doctor is out of town and unavailable to answer my questions right now.
Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
DJEtzel is online now   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2012, 01:11 PM   #28414 (permalink)
Crowned Member

ugh...cortisone shot in my back for pain..except it hurts worse today than before and the injection site feels like a knife is in me....

~The strength of one's opinion should not exceed their knowledge on the matter~
Jax08 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2012, 01:13 PM   #28415 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax08 View Post
ugh...cortisone shot in my back for pain..except it hurts worse today than before and the injection site feels like a knife is in me....
Is it supposed to hurt at the injection site? Maybe it's gotten infected.
Lonestar Pivo - Texas Blue Lacy
Ashe - Barn Cat
Katie / APHA
Lilie is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2012, 01:21 PM   #28416 (permalink)
Crowned Member

I feel very unmotivated today... I have lots to do, decide what to do with the closet of crap I have to be disposed of. I e-mailed one of the ladies at my church, she has not gotten back to me, they run this charity store once a month where everything is donated and low-income folks can come in and buy stuff, we do the same thing at Christmas for kids involved with CAS, donated items the kids buy for a quarter, so they have Christmas gifts to give. I could sell the stuff, or I could just take pictures, list it and stick it beside the garage with a free-for-all ad.
I need to get the carpets cleaned and rolled up.
I need to pack
I need to wash my floors
I need to wash my windows - actually I should have done it yesterday, today is a bit cold and I'll end up with streaks.
I need to finish the laundry
Maybe I'll go join dd for her nap - crazy kid, all summer long when it's warm, she will not fall asleep in her stroller for longer walks or jogs, the last 2 days, out cold, in the cold. Probably because going for walks was always my go-to, to make her fall asleep as a baby, bundle her up, stick her in the stroller and go for a walk, worked like a charm every time, being a winter baby. The crisp air makes her tired LOL.
I've just run out of steam and become overwhelmed with the purchase and move. This is so much more complicated than any of the others have ever been. It's always been bang, bang bang, or at least that is how I remember them, this time it has been bang, bang, catastrophic explosions, cluster fudge, bang, bang... I honestly, do not know what to blame it on, it's not the distance, although that is a small factor, I think it is the fact the seller is a person, not a corporation, not a person selling me a former rental, or a flipped home, she's emotionally invested and emotionally draining. That and I am not a small-town mentality person. I'm too high-strung for these peole - realtor, lawyer, bank - well they know me, they get me LOL. It's been 24 hours since I spoke with my lawyer, I was supposed to be called end of business yesterday, now it's nothing huge, just a final total on closing cost money, but if *I* say I'm calling you back by close of business, I call you back before close of business, or stay late until I get everyone called back. Despite the fact I dislike many people, I am incredibly good at customer service and attending to client needs.
ozzymama is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2012, 01:38 PM   #28417 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilie View Post
Is it supposed to hurt at the injection site? Maybe it's gotten infected.
I don't know. Have had them in my elbow before and the day after hurts like crazy, especially since I tend to go home and clean the horse barn and play frisbee with the dog after he tells me to ice it and not move it. I'll have DH look at it when I get home and ice it. I suspect the pain is just the "day after" soreness and tomorrow should be pain free.

I do know it's making my tolerance for stupidity hit a record low...well...maybe not a record low but it's not good for stupid people today.

Old 11-13-2012, 01:40 PM   #28418 (permalink)
Knighted Member

My anxiety is uncontrollable today. I feel like I'm having palpitation and that every single person around me is out to destroy my life. My grip on reality is seemingly diminishing with every sight I see and every sound I hear. I can't explain it very well but it just feels like all my senses are going to implode because of my heightened sensitivity to EVERYTHING. The constant diatribe I've with my senses is senseless. It makes no sense to feel this way. I've got little to worry about and yet so much worrying is happening...What do I do, where do I go...?

I really can't share this with anyone as no one seems to understand or concur. Plus it's embarrassing. So, as usual, I'm sorry for sharing :..c
Zeeva is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2012, 01:42 PM   #28419 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Amina - Is there a help line that you can call when you are especially anxious? And never be sorry for sharing. We all care about you.

Old 11-13-2012, 03:15 PM   #28420 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Amina - do you think perhaps there is something that you eat that is counterproductive to any medicines you are taking?

I know when they put me on blood pressure meds I became a Zombie Monster. I was horrible, including but not limited to nearly coming over my desk at a (male) co-worker. Seriously.

Sometimes it doesn't have to be prescription meds. Some cold meds etc. can trigger adverse reactions within the human body.
Lonestar Pivo - Texas Blue Lacy
Ashe - Barn Cat
Katie / APHA
Lilie is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.