German Shepherds Forum banner

What do you Think About this Breeder?

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Shade 
#1 · (Edited)
Home

This is where I got my GSD from. I recently found his papers. I didn't know then what I know now and at this point in time, I still don't know a lot. Did I make a good choice?
I also have no idea what all of those acronyms stand for :confused:

Also, is there a reason for most breeders giving their dogs what seem to be full German names?

#6 · (Edited)
Illo von der Abfuhr
Ivan Von Stallworth
Delta von Stalworth
Fratz vom Enckhausen
Faxa z Weisova dvora
Stormfronts Brawnson
Tom z Pohranicni straze

I think I see what you mean. Stallworth is the kennel where the 2 breeding dogs are from. I didn't know they did that.

So would my dog's registered name be "Stallworth" from the kennel that the parents are from.

#8 ·
So would my dog's registered name be "Stallworth" from the kennel that the parents are from.
Nope, your pup would be named for the kennel that bred him. Following the German naming convention, He would have a germanized version of "Charlie from Forest Hills".

I'd need the help of a member who speaks German to know the proper format: von/vom/von der and other variations of 'from'.

#11 ·
Delgado is from Stalworth Kennels, I met Melanie and Peter many times and Delgado shares alot of the same bloodlines with your dog

You have good genetics behind your dog :) With training and time I hope he turns out to be just as awesome as Delgado. If you want more information about Stalworth or the bloodlines you're welcome to PM me and I'll share what I know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.