Why won't my twins go into heat? - Page 6 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2013, 01:07 AM   #51 (permalink)

Oh and I actually do know where the dam and sire came from and they are completely non-related. Knowing that it will be fairly easy to make sure there is no inbreeding.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Kristindsullivan is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2013, 01:24 AM   #52 (permalink)
JPF

Ok...so why are you breeding your dogs. What can you give people that other more qualified breeders are not doing? Why should I buy a german shepherd from you rather than getting one of the many dogs with no home from a shelter? Breeding in this situation makes people angry who care about animals because there doesn't seem to be a reason. Why pay for a dog whose breeder gives so little thought to the process? Many people on here work for rescues who see dogs abandoned all the time. The world does not have a dog shortage. Don't add to the problem
JPF is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2013, 07:59 AM   #53 (permalink)

As I said in my last post, you don't like what you read ignore it.

That's great someone is helping you behind the scenes I just hope it is someone with sound advice.

Whether you take their advice or not is up to you. Sometimes posters come on here with questions and do not like the answers nor advice, they are looking for validation and get ticked off when they don't get it..Nothing anyone can do about closed minded people.

You may have a couple of the greatest dogs on earth but the reality is, they can never be 'registered' nor shown like your rabbits and goats

I'm not trying to be harsh, but I will say this, your attitude comes off as being 'knowlegeable' about breeding etc, yet you couldn't answer your own question? That tells me you have alot to learn about 'dog breeding'.

You don't have to post here, but you can always read some of the topics this forum has, the issues people have had, breeding problems had and what makes one a responsible breeder and learn something from them.

Danger Danger vom Kleinen Hain aka Masi
Tranquillo's Kizzy
"Angel" Jakoda's Bewitchen Sami CD OA OAJ OAC NGC OJC RS-O GS-N JS-O TT HIC CGC
"Angel" Steinwald's Four x Four CGC HIC TT
"Angel" Harmonyhill's Hy Jynx NA NAJ NAC NJC RS-N JS-N HIC
"Angel" Jakoda's Jagged Edge
JakodaCD OA is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2013, 09:10 AM   #54 (permalink)
Elite Member

Just a quick thought. The OP can register them with the "joke" organizations, mainly Continental Kennel club. Most pet stores are now buying puppies with Continental Kennel Club papers because they have no restrictions and any back yard breeder can get them on their dogs. So, she can breed her wonderful dogs, register them Continental Kennel Club and sell a bunch of back yard bred puppies. Yea, great.
. Your rabbits and such win shows, would that be 4-H shows or county fairs?
You won't be showing or competing at AKC shows with your dogs. You can't just "talk to someone about registering them" with AKC, the sire/dam had to be fully registered before breeding, then the litter registered. But, as I stated above, there are many many "joke" registries made just for "breeders" like you who want to register the dogs before breeding so they can make more money on selling the puppies.
Also, your girls are LITTERMATES, not TWINS................ At least get that much correct when becoming a breeder of dogs.
wyominggrandma is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.