German Shepherds Forum banner

Ronin Earning His Keep

3K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  Marinemom19 
#1 ·
With much training, we have finally gotten to the point where Ronin can pick up his toys and put them away. :D I'm so proud of him! He's one smart puppy. I did 2 runs of it before I took this video, but you can see he knows what he's doing. He's not 100% as you can see, but we're working on it and I would say he has come a long way!

#4 ·
Thank you! I'm so happy that he loves to learn this stuff. :) He is coming along on his basic commands as well, but this is fun for the both of us, and eventually I'll have him working all over the house with stuff. :) It'll be great to have his help!

Reactions: Shooter and kelbonc
#3 · (Edited)
With much training, we have finally gotten to the point where Ronin can pick up his toys and put them away. :D I'm so proud of him! He's one smart puppy. I did 2 runs of it before I took this video, but you can see he knows what he's doing. He's not 100% as you can see, but we're working on it and I would say he has come a long way!
Great WERK!!! You have a smart boy but you are doing great!! I'm inspired!

#5 ·
Thank you :) I'm glad that you liked it. :) I just wanted to share it because I was so proud of him! The breed is amazingly smart and he continues to amaze me every day.

Reactions: Shooter
#6 ·

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG40akDNOFE
Nice job! I must say, Ronan's Mom, you have an excellent Praise Voice. I hope the guys pay attention to that--men can have a tough time with the Praise Voice. My own husband is one of them. His "Good boy!" doesn't sound any different than "Pass the salt".

Keep posting those Ronin videos!

#7 ·
I actually used to have too high of a praise voice and my trainer pointed it out that it only amped Ronin up so I've been working on that. :) Glad to know I'm doing it right!

Reactions: Shooter
#13 ·
Lol no I just said that I was glad the room was a bit brighter when I turned on an extra lamp :) but i probably sounded like I was haha

Reactions: cdwoodcox
#14 ·
haha someone else asked me if I couls teach kids to do that! Haha I think kids are a bit more stubborn

#17 ·
Haha Thank you! Next on the docket will be teaching my husband to clean up after himself too...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.