German Shepherds Forum banner

New BH title for Zefra

3K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  georgy girl 
#1 ·
I am so pleased to share that Zefra earned her BH title this weekend at our clubs trial.

This is a very long time coming but I just couldn't get over my nerves until now. I have a great club who is very supportive.

She had wonderful company in the BH's and we all passed.

Zefra was awarded High BH which just was an extreme honour considering who we trialed with.

#3 ·
Congrats!!!

#15 ·
Thanks! She is a fun dog to work. We were going to try for IPO1 this season but I think I am going to wait for spring as I want to clean up a few things this winter.

#20 ·
Thanks everyone.

Zefra is actually 5.5years old. We have been training for several years on and off. My club wanted me to do our IPO1 this year as well but, my nerves can only handle so much! Haha!

We will trial for our IPO1 and possibly the others next year in the spring and summer and then Zefra will be officially retired as we are bringing home a new pup this winter to start.

She will continue with CKC obedience.

She had a knee injury last summer that we took a year off everything to heal so I don't want to push her too hard.

#22 ·
Thank you. She really is a great dog, I'm sure in more experience hands she would of been something truly amazing.

She is a great working partner and wonderful companion even though she can be a lot of dog to handle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.