German Shepherds Forum banner

VP Legend and V Nikon

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  FG167 
#1 ·
Last weekend under SV judge Herr Scheld, Legend earned a "VP" rating in the 3-6 month class and Nikon earned a "V" rating in the working class. Both are the best ratings possible for their age groups. This marked the end of Nikon's conformation "career" and the beginning of Legend's. Thank you Robin for arranging handling for Legend. My husband and I both double handled for each dog but the fiance of my friend picked up my camera and got a few pictures for me.

This makes Legend "VP Winter Storm's I Am Legend" and Nikon "V U-CH Alta-Tollhaus Bono KKL1 SchH1 T1 FO PA CL1-R UNJCH UJJ U-CA FDCh-S TFE-I HIT TT CGC"

Legend's class - LOL I like how the two working line puppies (Robin's Lucian, and my Legend at the end) are the ones actually stacked

Nikon and his handler, Monica

And a few pics from this week, back home

See less See more
#5 ·
:congratulations:

#8 ·
LOL I guess in all fairness, Legend was a mess for half the ring. He is fine being stacked and holding still, but my husband and I were both doubling handling him and he has no relationship with my husband, so on that half of the ring he looked terrible. On my half he looked OK.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.