German Shepherds Forum banner

My first p.p.d.

3K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  ***Beth*** 
#1 ·
Cherokee 35 years ago! Perfect temperament! Loved everyone unless told different. I still miss him. Bill:)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
very nice looking, where did you get him?

#8 ·
Thanks! 26 inch" 105 pounds . You could feel his ribs" super strong" I used to take him swimming" you could grab his tail he could tow you anywhere. very agile" he would climb ladder side down sliding board" do muzzle hits through car window! Loved him very much. Bill:)

#15 ·
Yea! That was my boy ! He loved to please" perfect balance of drives" I've loved all my dogs" but something special about the first Shepherd! He made me look like a great trainer! When I still had a whole lot too learn! Thanks everyone sincerely! Bill

#19 ·
Yes there is! He was my first Shepherd! I showed a doberman" a couple of years earlier in obedience" took third place" loved him" but no Cherokee! He was the best! Loved them all " but he took my heart! I'd like to thank everyone for all the nice compliments! Bill:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.