German Shepherds Forum banner

Meet my new GSD! :)

789 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  1sttimeforgsd 
#1 ·
I have a beautiful solid blabk 10 week old German Shepherd puppy! She is a great addition to our family!! She is so sweet and gentle yet so fiesty! She acts an walks like she is boss & is in control! She is stubborn but often learns that my way is better. She is such a "diva"! She doesnt like walking down steps, she hates mud, water, snow, and anything else that involves getting dirty! She is deff my baby! I was walking her the other day & she happen to notice a Golden Retriever & she immediatey stopped turned around and growled like she was about to show him whose boss! I just have one question though was she being protective? She's too young? Anyways she is absolutely stunning! Here is a few pics..sorry its on another website it wont let me upload them on here!

She was outside enjoying the weather the other day, I cant get any body shots everytime I try she assumes I am trying to pet her.

Mobile Photobucket

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.