So proud of Lulu!! - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2012, 09:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Member

Default So proud of Lulu!!

Only 10 weeks and she is doing so well.

First brag...

In my back yard 3 of my neighbors have dogs. They are the annoying kind that bark simply because someone is outside. Lulu just ignores them, like they arent even there!

Second brag...

Because shes not fully vaccinated I dont take her on walks in my neighborhood (there are tons of dogs here and people always walk them... some even poo in my yard!) but I still want her socialized with other kids and people, basically just to let her know that the rest of the world exists. Today I took her to my kids school. They go to a very small private school with not a lot of people. I decided to take her there so that she can be around kids and hear a lot of noise be petted. I also wanted to see how she would react to all that commotion.

She did AMAZING! She was excited to see them, licked them a bit. But she was so amazingly calm and well behaved. After the kids were done petting her she just sat down looking about interested in her surroundings.

I am so proud of my girl!
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2012, 09:42 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narny View Post
Only 10 weeks and she is doing so well.

First brag...

In my back yard 3 of my neighbors have dogs. They are the annoying kind that bark simply because someone is outside. Lulu just ignores them, like they arent even there!

Second brag...

Because shes not fully vaccinated I dont take her on walks in my neighborhood (there are tons of dogs here and people always walk them... some even poo in my yard!) but I still want her socialized with other kids and people, basically just to let her know that the rest of the world exists. Today I took her to my kids school. They go to a very small private school with not a lot of people. I decided to take her there so that she can be around kids and hear a lot of noise be petted. I also wanted to see how she would react to all that commotion.

She did AMAZING! She was excited to see them, licked them a bit. But she was so amazingly calm and well behaved. After the kids were done petting her she just sat down looking about interested in her surroundings.

I am so proud of my girl!
I miss when my pup use to stay quiet and ignore things she use to be fearful of so many things lol. I was always the person she came back to when afraid ha! Now she is 6 months (in a cple days) and really showing her barking side lmao!

Keep training im so proud for her as well !! Its an awesome feeling!
kelina is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2012, 04:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Elite Member

What a sweetie Lulu is

Kenai - 10 yr old Samoyed Koda - 8 yr old Samoyed
Max - 4 yr old rescue Persian Nita - 01/26/2012 GSD
gmcwife1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2012, 04:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Knighted Member

Yay for Lulu! It sounds like she's coming along just great
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.