German Shepherds Forum banner

Help.

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Castlemaid 
#1 · (Edited)
Can anyone find any information on part of Jupiter's bloodline from his Sires Registration Certificate?

haha I couldn't find anything.

Thanks!
View attachment 386442

#3 ·
I can't really find anything to be honest. No names come up on Pedigree Database, nothing on the OFA with their registration numbers or names, and the only thing I can find is their AKC registration on the AKC website. The only additional information I could find was that the dam was born Feb 29, 2004 and the sire was born July 26, 2006. It appears there are only 11 OFA checks for the breeder in total, with 10 of those 11 occurring in the 1980's and the last one was this year for elbows for Live Oak's Victoria's Rose.

#5 ·
Thank you so much! I actually found what might be their face book page :

https://www.facebook.com/LiveOakKennels

not to sure as i imagine there could be many "live oak" kennels across the US. IF info turns up great. If not I still have the best dog I've ever had and plus its not to much of a bummer because Jupiter's Dam will never be registered... I'm pretty sure anyways.

Thanks again for taking the time to look!!!!

#6 ·
I promise I will be able to do the above mentioned with my next German Shepherd. I went backwards and did all of my research on German Shepherds AFTER I got one. Jupiter was given to me by a customer (he gave me first pick anyway) of mine. His 2 German Shepherds had an unplanned litter. The AKC Cert I posted is Jupiters Sires and my customer just text it to me yesterday. He just filed for his papers recently despite being a middle aged GSD?? He did mention getting something about 3 generations or something like that. Maybe that can help when he gets it.

With that being said. Jupiter could have the least desirable bloodline but would still be the best dog ive ever had. lol I guess that tells you something about German Shepherds.

p.s. I've been doing my breeder research and know what I want in my next GSD girl! I promise you guys wont have to answer any "whats his bloodline" questions from me.

#7 ·
Oh, no worries! I didn't know he was gifted to you from an oops litter - no wonder you are thin on information about his bloodlines. And I mis-read your first post, I thought this was Jupiter's registration certificate - so I was thinking if Jupiter is registered, the breeder must have the pedigrees of the parents. But I see now that is only the sire's registration.

If that is the sire's breeder's facebook page, just looking at the pictures and videos posted, I'd say they are breeding a mix of lines. (Just a guess).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.