German Shepherds Forum banner

New Pup Coming Soon

3K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  klaxons_jessica 
#1 ·
Hi there everyone

I thought I would check out this forum as I have heard good things about it from my sister, who is a long time member (Elisabeth_00117). She has two GSD's Stark and Zefra. We are both very active in the dog world CKC, IPO and among other venues. We even run a breed club in our area for the last three years.

After many many years of research, meeting dogs and figuring out what I what in a working partner and companion, I have finally made the plunge a upcoming litter at Weberhaus .I have watch Malinda's kennel for the last few years, and have not only been impressed with her success with her dogs, knowledge, titles and recognition, but also her conduct and reputation in the breed.

I am thrilled to welcome home a pup in the upcoming year.

Litter from Tom Neresnicka dolina and Darka Jipo-Me

Any other Weberhaus dogs here?

#6 ·
I look forward to you posting updates with your puppy! You and Elisabeth must be totally excited for this... don't let her steal your pup, lol. I am sure she is tempted.

#7 ·
Haha. Yes, we are very excited. She is allowed to "steal" the pup to some degree, just like I did when Zefra came around, I told her. Good thing I know where she lives just in case... ;)

#9 ·
I took a look at their web site and now you have me interested in one of their pups. It's been years since I had a Czech dog.

The Darka/Tom breeding looks like it should produce some serious dogs. When is the breeding planned?

Congrats on your new puppy! Looking forward to lots of pics and updates. I will be really interested in how your training goes.

#12 ·
Thanks! Haha, its dangerous to see and know Malinda and her dogs! I have been "stalking" her for years now, ever since I found out that she has Darka Jipo-me (cousin to my current girl) and now Masa Jipo-me (aunt to my current girl). It is super dangerous to know this kennel...lol Keep me posted about your possibility of a pup...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.