German Shepherds Forum banner

Eval of pedigree

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  SiegersMom 
#1 ·
Hello,

I hope it's ok to post here, I had posted in one of the puppy areas looking for thoughts on my puppy, but didn't realize this part of the forum existed. I'm interested in an evaluation of the pedigree of a pup I'm likely going to be getting.

Dam
Flame vom sudenblick

Sire
Cipactli du tuller rett

The pup will be primarily a pet, but I intend on doing obedience and at minimum CGC. I don't know very much about SCHH, but I have been thinking about going out to a club to watch and see about getting involved, but that's yet to be decided yet.

#2 ·
:spittingcoffee: I read the title and thought this was a twist on the word evil and read it as the "Evil of Pedigree" meaning the dog food. It made me chuckle when I realized it is in fact nothing to do with evil or food.

#5 ·
Just curious if the original poster, Whitbit317 ended up with a pup from this litter? I got a Sudenblick pup back in April out of Capri/Athos. I think Capri is related to Flame. We have been very happy with our girl Safari from Sudenblick.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.