German Shepherds Forum banner

So lost about Pedigrees..

6K views 39 replies 5 participants last post by  John C. 
#1 ·
Jauz vom Empire Zwinger

Alright so i see everyone talking about Pedigrees everywhere on here and i have no clue how to read them or anything :( Can someone please acknowledge me about my dogs pedigree? i added a link of my dogs pedigree above. Is my dogs pedigree good? idk help! curious!:)

#4 ·
yeah that's confusing since the thread you posted awhile back that had your dog's mom and dad pics look nothing like the pics of the mom and dad of that dog lol. Also you linked a pedigree of a dog that's 5 years old

#17 ·
Because that's a printout of a page that's public information that can also be edited by basically anyone. It's not official AKC papers. Anyone can google that dog's name and print it out and hand it off

#24 ·
the pics look like the same dogs to me, just terrible photographs, and the birthday is the same as a litter they had together *shrug* I wonder what's up with the pedigreedatabase printout though and no real akc paperwork

Attachments

#34 ·
#40 ·
Just to add my two cents - my vague memory from many years ago when I did Schutzhund in Mass. is that the McNulty's are very active in Schutzhund in New England and that Claudia may have even acted as a regional breed warden, so I don't think you need to worry about being scammed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.