German Shepherd Dog Forums

German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
-   Bloodlines & Pedigrees (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/bloodlines-pedigrees/)
-   -   Full line of my male (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/bloodlines-pedigrees/399249-full-line-my-male.html)

Ltleo 01-20-2014 09:53 PM

Full line of my male

1 Attachment(s)
I finally got the full line of my pup. Any thoughts or known info that any of the advanced owners or breeders can tell me would be greatly appreciated.
From what I see now at the 13 month mark is, very intelligent, problem solver, bold, no fear of sounds and even temper in strange areas. Large drive to lay and chase. Dominate hard dog that will push back the harder I push, and has developed an dog dominance. Great with kids and other animals other then male or alpha females, very pronounced alert bark along with anticipation of commands and or learning. Though he will drive me nuts with always wanting to work. Though he loves affection. He has some interesting characteristics that I'm wondering is from the line. Over all a ball of fun and wants to get out and go.
Would love any info from the much more intelligent then I lol
Attachment 169273

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

marbury 01-20-2014 10:03 PM

When I open that pic it is so tiny and grainy that I can't read any of the names. Is that just me? Do you have a higher resolution picture?

Jax08 01-20-2014 10:04 PM

not just you. The pic is unreadable

boomer11 01-20-2014 10:05 PM

yeah no way to even come close to reading that pic. put it on pedigree database

madis 01-20-2014 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ltleo (Post 4872673)
I finally got the full line of my pup. Any thoughts or known info that any of the advanced owners or breeders can tell me would be greatly appreciated.
From what I see now at the 13 month mark is, very intelligent, problem solver, bold, no fear of sounds and even temper in strange areas. Large drive to lay and chase. Dominate hard dog that will push back the harder I push, and has developed an dog dominance. Great with kids and other animals other then male or alpha females, very pronounced alert bark along with anticipation of commands and or learning. Though he will drive me nuts with always wanting to work. Though he loves affection. He has some interesting characteristics that I'm wondering is from the line. Over all a ball of fun and wants to get out and go.
Would love any info from the much more intelligent then I lol
Attachment 169273

If you have a smartphone: download the free Genius Scan app. It turns pictures of documents into readable PDFs

Ltleo 01-21-2014 05:41 AM

Sorry everyone. Your correct, for some reason the picture uploaded really bad. Not sure why as the attachment I uploaded is perfectly clear. I will try what you suggested and repost. Thank you for letting me know and taking the time to help

Ltleo 01-21-2014 06:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 169426

Ok, I rescanned the attachment. Hope this is better.

cliffson1 01-21-2014 07:36 AM

Still can't read!

Ltleo 01-21-2014 08:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok, this has to work this time. For some reason no matter what PDF scanner I used, it would not work with a scanned file already in my library. I had to take a new picture.
Thank you all for your help... Here hoping this did the trick
Attachment 169626

Ltleo 01-21-2014 08:35 AM

Ok, wth is wrong with this?? Is it because I'm using the mobile app to post this? I will try to now use my computer and deal with trying to resize the picture... Feel like an idiot because I'm asking for your in-site, and I can't even get it posted correctly :(