What is your opinion on this breeding (lot of Kirschental blood) - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2013, 05:41 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default What is your opinion on this breeding (lot of Kirschental blood)

Hi,

I'd like to know what temperament and behavior predispositions, let's say personality you would expect from the litter of

V Amanda Ludo Zrut

x

V Fanjo vom Haus Kirschental

I trust this breeder as I am sure he does what he does to add to he breed's quality but still, I'm just too curious not ask here. Of course you can post replies about anything regarding this breeding that you might think is relevant, my priority is health and as I said above: temperament and behaviour predispositions.

Thanks for your replies
Tom888 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2013, 08:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
Crowned Member

I would think you would get good solid temperament with moderate drives. Seems nice for the lines.
cliffson1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2013, 07:33 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffson1 View Post
I would think you would get good solid temperament with moderate drives. Seems nice for the lines.
Sounds great Thanks.

Last edited by Tom888; 02-03-2013 at 07:37 PM.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:12 AM   #4 (permalink)

Hi everyone

So, are there any other people wishing to express opinion on this one?
Old 02-07-2013, 01:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Elite Member

Havoc, my GSd, has a lot of Kirschental lines and Yasko Vom Farbenspiel. He's gorgeous and has a pretty solid temperament. We did a lot of classes and socializing his first year but due to health matters we were not able to continue through his second year. Without constant training, he's more leash reactive than we would like but we've resumed formal sessions and he's improving.

I think that it speaks well for his temperament that at a little over a year, his world was changed completely and he took it in stride. We've had countless visiting nurses and therapists in and out of the house. My husband was in a wheelchair for a time and on I.V nutrition with an open belly wound. We have never had to worry about Havs misbehaving and he's been at my husband's side throughout a difficult time.

He is also great on vacation. The leash reactivity almost vanishes so I think that it's related to territory. Our world got pretty small for a while. During this time we acquired a pit bull puppy and Havoc's attitude toward her is best described as "benevolent." She's a shy, sharp girl but has absolute trust in Havoc. They are a fine pair.
blehmannwa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2013, 04:37 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blehmannwa View Post
Havoc, my GSd, has a lot of Kirschental lines and Yasko Vom Farbenspiel. He's gorgeous and has a pretty solid temperament. We did a lot of classes and socializing his first year but due to health matters we were not able to continue through his second year. Without constant training, he's more leash reactive than we would like but we've resumed formal sessions and he's improving.

I think that it speaks well for his temperament that at a little over a year, his world was changed completely and he took it in stride. We've had countless visiting nurses and therapists in and out of the house. My husband was in a wheelchair for a time and on I.V nutrition with an open belly wound. We have never had to worry about Havs misbehaving and he's been at my husband's side throughout a difficult time.

He is also great on vacation. The leash reactivity almost vanishes so I think that it's related to territory. Our world got pretty small for a while. During this time we acquired a pit bull puppy and Havoc's attitude toward her is best described as "benevolent." She's a shy, sharp girl but has absolute trust in Havoc. They are a fine pair.
I think it could have been worse than just some "more leash reactivity". Impressive post, thanks.

I hope your husband got better since then.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:37 AM   #7 (permalink)

Hi,

seems like there's been a change, that instead of Fanjo the sire will be

V Faustoo Dlha Roven

The dam is the same, V Amanda Ludo Zrut

So once again I'd like to know what your opinion is:

- on the Dlha Roven kennel Dlha Roven
- on Faustoo, the sire
- on the outcome of their mating Line-breeding for the progency of V Faustoo Dlha Roven and V Amanda Ludo Zrut

Any opinion is appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.