Von Giliannes - Belgian breeder. spit some thoughts? - Page 2 - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%

GermanShepherds.com is the premier German Shepherd Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2012, 02:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Cliff look at the performance , the speed and clarity with which the dog leaves with for the first apprehension (marker 2:50)

Last edited by carmspack; 08-20-2012 at 02:39 PM.
carmspack is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2012, 06:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Trust me Carmen, I noticed ! The clearness and calmness, and power is typical of dogs you used to see. The kind of dog that is calculating the amount of power and intensity that is needed to handle situation with an ability to ratchet it up IF NECESSARY! Balance,balance,balance in all parts of the routine. The ability to handle the task and be completely tuned in to handler at same time. A pair!
No leakage of drives, reckless energy, unneeded mintensity. Just a real nice dog and routine to me.
cliffson1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2012, 06:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffson1 View Post
Trust me Carmen, I noticed ! The clearness and calmness, and power is typical of dogs you used to see. The kind of dog that is calculating the amount of power and intensity that is needed to handle situation with an ability to ratchet it up IF NECESSARY! Balance,balance,balance in all parts of the routine. The ability to handle the task and be completely tuned in to handler at same time. A pair!
No leakage of drives, reckless energy, unneeded mintensity. Just a real nice dog and routine to me.
Seriously- you guys amaze me! I wish I could watch and see what you see! Cliff- I may save that video to my phone, and if I ever see you again- I'm going to have you watch it with me and you can point out everything!

C-ATCH Pimg - DOB: 2/06, UJJ (x2), HIT, CA, CGC, High in Games, Reserve High in Standard- CPE Nationals 2014
High Jinks vom Neuanfang - DOB 9/12 (Gotchya Day: 1/23/2013) agility superstar in training
wildo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2012, 07:27 PM   #14 (permalink)

Valkenplats is arguably one of the top 5 working kennels in Holland right now.
Glen Valkenplatz is competing in the Dutch national championship this weekend.
Tejasjeff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2012, 11:49 AM   #15 (permalink)

Cliff, the judge also liked the dog very much, near the ideal dog in his opinion. This dog also has a sister that is competing at the championship in the swedish protectionprogram this weekend, so this litter is probably the most sucessfull as far as sportperformance goes from omar v haus valkenplatz so far.

Found another video of his obedience and protectionwork in a big IPO-competition some months ago,
björn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2012, 04:00 PM   #16 (permalink)

thank you carmspack for your well appreciated breakdown!!
I was thinking you'd like this pedigree...

finally found one you agree with me on :-)
Arkangel_BE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2012, 04:18 PM   #17 (permalink)
Crowned Member

so if I wanted more information about the litter I would contact who, what web site ?
Old 08-21-2012, 05:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmspack View Post
so if I wanted more information about the litter I would contact who, what web site ?

I assume you are on working-dog.eu?

Zwinger von Giliannes: Zucht von Leon von der Staatsmacht und Daizy von Giliannes bei Working-dog.eu
Mrs.K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2012, 05:07 PM   #19 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by björn View Post
Cliff, the judge also liked the dog very much, near the ideal dog in his opinion. This dog also has a sister that is competing at the championship in the swedish protectionprogram this weekend, so this litter is probably the most sucessfull as far as sportperformance goes from omar v haus valkenplatz so far.

Found another video of his obedience and protectionwork in a big IPO-competition some months ago,
SCHÄFERSLAGET 2012 MED TEAM TÖLLSJÖ - YouTube
Old 08-21-2012, 05:09 PM   #20 (permalink)
Crowned Member

Arkangel can you now do a favour for me.
Years ago I was friends with a Swedish woman who went under the kennel name of Brigadens. She had a breeding to Greve Goliat "Zeb" who was police dog of the year 2000 for saving his handlers life when a stadium full of angry soccer hooligans went on rampage. His owner was unconscious and the crowd was ready to stomp on him, through chairs. This dog held every one away , fearless , until more help came. it´s a son of Jack Stiegler Hof who will be the father of the pups. Whio´s Greve Goliat ("Zeb") is his name.
You can look at Blekinge police departments homepage for some pictures of him.
clik.to
When on the homepage click on the blue button on the right : Årets polishund 2000 Ther you can find some pictures of Zeb and some text on Swedish :-)
Generally it says that he has incrediable drives, strong fight and that he never gives up.
He was awarded "policedog of year 2000" because he is a an absolute complete policedog with super tracking ability and work in crimescenes.
His pedigree is.

Fels v Kemmlerblick - Lex Aspenhaus
Dux v Zinnsteig
Elfe vd Jahnstadt - Durbas Haus Himpel
Jack v Stiegler Hof
Golf v Ritterberg - Eggo Ammerberg
Danka Schieferschloss
Käty v Bärenbrusch - Ilka´s Duran
Whios Greve Goliat

Odin v Andershofer Ufer - Frei Baruther Land
Silverpilens Nix
Silverpilens öja -Pilfalkens Qroy - Cito vd Sandhol - Aro Worringer Reitweg - Vello Sieben Faulen
Whio´s Chic Cherie Ina Hembachwald -Valet Busecker Schloss
Chax Gringo
Chax Jatruice
Cherie

Im really glad your dogs are doing great, and know how proud you must be.
Looked at Rkiv on his homepage, and he sure was a beautiful boy.
Very nice expression.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so something happened which prevented her from sending the dog? that I forget -- I am thinking maybe they were longhair and she wanted to send the "BEST"

So the next dogs we were discussing was a military dog IDEX , which needed special permission form the government to approve a breeding .

The other consideration was One of the males I´m concidering to use is named Marhöjs Kubik, he took a 280 out of 300 score on the temperament test.
You know the average is about 170p for a male.
Or his litter brother Marhöjs Kastor, Military Police dog. Only offered to selected females.
They are 4,4-5 Odin v. Andershofer Ufer.
The combination will give 5,5,6-5,5,6 on Odin v. anderhofer Ufer.
Their mother is a litter sister to Likatorps Baxe that I was considering before.
The entire Marhöjs K - litter is A hips and clear elbows as is our W - litter.
I will let you know when we have a female in heat, and what male she will be bred to if you are interested Kastor.

this takes us back 10 - 11 years ago when there was still the shock and aftermath of 2001

what are your best working lines in Sweden ?

Carmen
CARMSPACK.com

Marhojs Kubik or his military brother
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.