German Shepherds Forum banner

White Shepherd Line

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  tkarsjens 
#1 ·
Hi all,
I am due to get a puppy from this line in May (so excited). I have researched this pedigree and it seems that this breeding will create a great companion dog as well as a great obedience dog (which I plan to do).

I am wondering if anyone has any experience with these shepherd lines. I wanted to tap into this communities great wealth of knowledge, and hopefully some individuals that have first hand knowledge with either of these pedigrees.

Sire:
Ciscos Blazing Comet pedigree information - German shepherd dog

Dam:
Royal's Timeless Treasure

I am so excited for my new addition!

Any opinions and comments are welcome.

Thank you,
Michael

#3 ·
Can't wait to hear all about your new puppy, I'll bet you'll be thrilled with him. I hope you'll be posting lots of puppy pictures!!!

I'm not an expert ... I'm not familiar with some of the dogs on the sire's side, but the ones I've heard of are nice dogs and the ones I haven't heard of go back to dogs I've always liked. The dam's side has a lot of nice dogs too.

#7 ·
These are top quality white dogs & lines, well known and respected worldwide by serious white shepherd people . Note all the titles in the pedigrees, both in conformation & in performance events You will also find that breeders of these dogs are more diligent than many colored shepherd breeders, about having dogs OFA'd & tested clear of other problems before being used for breeding. Most of the breedrs of the dogs in your pedigrees are breeders that will pull even a titled OFd dog out of breeding & have it altered if it doesn't produce an acceptable level of soundness.

Here are some links where you can find out much more.

Reeves Royal Acres, the homepage for the Royal kennel.Reeves Royal Acres

American White Shepherd Association (AWSA) photo galleries pages, the individual dogs pages in the galleries also have pedigree information included.
White Shepherd Photo Galleries

#8 ·
These are top quality white dogs & lines, well known and respected worldwide by serious white shepherd people . Note all the titles in the pedigrees, both in conformation & in performance events You will also find that breeders of these dogs are more diligent than many colored shepherd breeders, about having dogs OFA'd & tested clear of other problems before being used for breeding. Most of the breedrs of the dogs in your pedigrees are breeders that will pull even a titled OFd dog out of breeding & have it altered if it doesn't produce an acceptable level of soundness.

Here are some links where you can find out much more.

Reeves Royal Acres, the homepage for the Royal kennel.Reeves Royal Acres

American White Shepherd Association (AWSA) photo galleries pages, the individual dogs pages in the galleries also have pedigree information included.
White Shepherd Photo Galleries
Thank you for your response! I really researched the majority of WGSD breeders and loved the Dam and this line, I just wanted confirmation that I made a great choice. I have seen quite a few offspring of the Dam and they all seem to be superb dogs.

Have you had any first hand experience with some of the offspring?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.