German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
- Basic Care (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/basic-care/)
- - House Hold / Holiday Safety (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/basic-care/394866-house-hold-holiday-safety.html)
House Hold / Holiday Safety
Some toxicities some of these are an obvious given
1. Cleaning chemicals
2. House hold plants (Lillie's) yes this includes the bulb if dug up
3. Antifreeze, oil, windshield cleaner
4. Cocoa mulch
5. Deicing salts
6. Yard treatments
8. Poinsettia leaves
9. Some flea and tick treatments (if ingested)
10. Yarn, easter basket grass, plastic eggs
Any questions on how it can be toxic just ask.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:25 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.