1. What is your daily routine with your GSDs? (keep it short..)
Walks in the am and the evening for 30-45 minutes each. They get to run amuck in the frisbee park off leash for 10-15 minutes after their walks. Sometimes again late during the day.
2. How do you groom your GSDs? (I wanna know all! cleaning eye buggers, combing, cleaning ears, brushing teeth, clipping nails, expressing anal glands anything you can think of)
Furminator for fur once a week. Brush teeth once a week. Eye buggers everyday.
3. How often do you do poopy patrol and how do you do it?
I poopy patrol twice a week the day before the garbage goes out, on walks and I use a pooper scooper, or a doggy bag. It all goes in the trash outside my home to be picked up the next day.
4. If you catch your GSD doing something inappropriate how do you get him to understand that he shouldn't be doing that?
"Ah-ah!" "Leave it" or "Zeeva!" in a stern voice
5. How do you know that your GSD is in pain, sick or uncomfortable (besides the obvious like vomiting or diarrhea)?
Pacing, Zeeva will whine/cry and stick to me like glue.
6. How does your GSD tell you if he needs to go to the bathroom?
Sniffing ground. Pacing same area. Zoomies right before she goes.
7. What is the best way to get your GSD to understand that he is being rewarded for good behavior?
Treat. Good girl. Pat on the head. Belly rubs.
8. Are you allergic to your GSDs? If so how do manage?
Family is. After they come inside, I clean right away (vacuum, swifer, dust). We got wooden floors and tiles for them because they don't trap allergens as much as carpet. They mostly stay outside though. Hepa filter also really helps.
9. What do you do to keep your GSD out of trouble? (bones, crate, kong)
Bone stuffed with cheese. Occasional crating. Kong didn't work for us
10. How do you show your GSD that you love/respect him?
Good food. Walks/hikes/exercise. Cuddles, smothers and snuggles. Keeping them healthy.