-venison(not so often),
-goat (not so often),
-veal,
-beef,
-fish,
-green tripe
-hearts small percantage
-tongue small percentage

I dont give different sort every day though, more like chicken for 3 days or so and pork for another 3 days etc. BUT can only give venison and goat maybe 5 days a month as they are expensive. Easiest for me to find is beef, veal and pork is this good enough?

For the meaty bones- ive been using chicken backs but feel like my dog might be allergic to chicken so ill change that i want to use duck carcass as a staple but read that its too fatty. Do you think it is alright to be a constant thing?

#2 ·
Why do you use a small percentage of hearts? Just curious because I use mostly hearts-chicken, turkey, pork, elk, goat, and emu.

#4 ·
I am quite new to Raw feeding. I have been doing it for about 2 weeks now and so far so good. I use a lot of chicken necks and backs. Good bone to meat ration. I also give my dogs chicken feet, gizzards and liver on occasion. Non-meat food that I often give is a small amount of vegetable like butternut and carrot as well as raw eggs (with the shell). I also occasionally give them a pro-biotic supplement.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.