German Shepherds Forum banner

Beef back ribs

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Deno 
#1 ·
Anybody feed these to your dogs and what do you think of them?

#3 ·
I buy beef rib bones.....don't know if they are the same as "beef back ribs"...the beef rib bones I give my pup seem a bit hard but she works her way through them and keeps her busy for a while but then she might lose interest if she isn't making headway on crunching it up. Not much meat on the beef ribs bones I get.

Are beef back ribs similar to pork baby back ribs?? If you are talking those giant beef ribs with the meat and all...I'd have to imagine it's quite a treat for your dog.

SuperG

#5 ·
You guys are right, these things last a long time. My wife got like 10 of them at Wal-Mart for under 5 bucks. These had a little bit of meat on them. They just look like ribs to me, but the bigger ones were like 12" or so and they worked their way down to around 6". They do remind you of baby back ribs except they are a lot bigger. You get a lot of bang for your buck with these.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.