German Shepherd Dog Forums (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/)
- Agility (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/agility/)
- - AKC FAST class questions (http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/agility/403082-akc-fast-class-questions.html)
AKC FAST class questions
I'm thinking of entering the FAST class in March and have several questions I hope someone can answer about it.
1. You have to get 50 points plus the send in novice, so do you just figure out when walking the course how to get the 50 points?
2. Do you have to get your 50 points before attempting the send bonus?
3. When the whistle blows and you can't get any more points, do you loose points for the amount of time it takes to get back to the finish obstacle?
4. Can you knock a bar and still continue?
5. Can you re-attempt the send bonus if you mess it up?
Thanks for any help.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:48 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.