German Shepherds Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

My Dog Tried To Attack Me. Help Please!!!! :(

37K views 153 replies 53 participants last post by  Castlemaid 
#1 ·
So, Its been so long since i posted.
Yesterday after work i went out to drink and got home drunk.
I was eating some pork chops and gave rex half of the piece of gras on the outside of the chop. then my girlfriend gave him a bowl of dried food because we didnt have meat, usually he eats raw meat but when we don't have we give him some dried food. When I Feed him meat from my hands its ok , but when i feed him meat in his bowl whoever walks near him he growls. Yesterday it was just dried food, and when i told him "Rex go eat" surprisingly he growled at me and gave me a bad look. i shouted at him, and he growled and bited my hand but didnt do any damage. i was so shocked i punched him in the face and droped him on the floor then he woke up he was gonna growl again and when i stood up he ran away hiding under the bed. i Don't know whats gotten into my dog. he doesn't even attack dogs outside that bark at him he just looks at them without even barking. he is even starting to growl at my GF when she tries to take something from him latly altough he never does that to me he usually obeys me. but growling and biting me cause i point my finger at a bowl of dried food? :S

this dog never showed any signs of aggression but i from yesterday im really starting to thinking that the raw meat does get a dog aggressive.
please anybody can give me some help, what happened? what should i do now? i still didnt talk with him he's just lying around and not moving sleeping right now.

See less See more
#150 ·
subject : need help as fast as any body can

actually i have a german shepherd and it is about 2 years old and i was playing with it and suddenly he tried to bite my hand and since then every time i try to touch it tries to attacks me but it plays with my brother and with my whole family normally but with me not .

any body helps me please and tell me what should i do ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.