German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Is this an age thing?
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 11:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Rangers_mom

Default Is this an age thing?

I think we have a wide age range on this board so let me get some input here if you don't mind. I am 50 years old and while I am not a prude it has never even occurred to me to take a nude picture of myself for my husband - even when we were in a long distance relationship for the 2 years before we married. I realize that a large part of that has to do with accessibility. It was a lot harder pre-digital cameras to take nude pictures, but honestly it never even occurred to me. Don't get me wrong, i don't think there is anything wrong with it. It is just kind of an eyeopener to me. I guess I am naive but maybe I am just old. So I am just curious as to whether this whole nude picture thing caught you off guard and whether you think it is an age thing?

FYI - May I add that I am pretty angry with the way that the media handled this story. It was splashed all over the news which translates to "don't go looking for those private intimate photos of your favorite stars." Seriously, I never would have known about it if it hadn't been on google news and USA Today for 2 days, because I never had even heard of the websites where the photos were displayed. And my daughter (15 yrs old), who is a big Jennifer Lawrence fan, had no idea until she heard it on the NBC nightly news. How many 15 year old boys went to look for these photos because they were so well publicized? It gets me angry because these women deserve some privacy. There. I am done ranting.
Rangers_mom is offline   Reply With Quote