German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Sometimes i wonder if my posts/threads are visible on the forums?
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 04:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
VTGirlT
Master Member

Lightbulb Sometimes i wonder if my posts/threads are visible on the forums?

Because i feel like maybe 85% of the time, if i reply to someones thread or add to a discussion thread, or even to my own thread it's as if it were an invisible post.

Not that its raining on my parade and its making me loose sleep, but it has happened enough times where it made me literally wonder if only some of my posts were visible. Especially for example.. if i'm replying directly to a person and took time to write a reply sometimes a very lengthy reply, and they reply directly to the people who posted before and after me- but nothing to me.. It's like wow gee thanks! Or maybe my posts aren't that great or i don't have the best grammar and its hard to read, maybe i'm on the Truman Show ( i wonder this time when im driving and 2-3 cars pull out at once in front of me! LOL!).. the possibilities are endless here! lol

But anyways.. I do want to add so no one believes i think otherwise, that this forums is a really great forums. There is a lot of information/learning new things/asking things, there are some people here who really DO care and are great supporters to others including to myself, and a place to discuss something we all have in common. It's really helped me get to places i dont think i would be with Zelda.

Although if anyone else is wondering if their posts are invisible, i'm pretty sure they aren't..?
VTGirlT is offline   Reply With Quote