German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - What are you looking forward to about fall/winter?
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 02:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
wyoung2153
Knighted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by misslesleedavis1 View Post
Yeah sweater weather, revival of my chloe paddington, knee high leather boots with hooded leather jackets, bath n body works fall collection, no 12 year old girls practically wearing jean underwear on the town, tunic flowy tops, not smelling like coconut.....shellac manicures in sexy greys laying off the pedicures, not sweating to death. Crisp apple pie and warm lattes..the end of in your face pinks (pretty sure vogue predicted soft matte purples blues and yellows for the summer but it got canned by loud abrasives). Jogging again, lululemons new collection. I will shut up but I am so looking forward to seeing yucky hot days go away.
Yes! to all the above!! I am looking forward to cool nights and hot drinks and we can finally attempt our fireplace!!!! I want to get a bonfire pit too then the whole fashion deal and I didn't even think of the laying off the pedicures!! That will be happening. And all the warm meals to be cooked.. chilis, stroganoffs, stews, pot pies mmmm

Whitney
and
Commander Charly Titan-15 Jan 2010
wyoung2153 is online now   Reply With Quote