German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Beach Vacation Rental Suggestions-South Carolina
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 06:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
DHau
Knighted Member

Default Beach Vacation Rental Suggestions-South Carolina

I would like to go to South Carolina either Edisto Beach, Hunting Island or Myrtle Beach in October. We have a travel trailer, but I sorta like the idea better of having our GS crated in a house vs. a trailer if we wanted to do some sightseeing. I am afraid of leaving her alone in the trailer, which we have never done, in case she starts barking for any reason if we crated and left her behind. We really want to do outdoor activities like fishing and crabbing and take her with us, but it would be nice to go out for a fresh seafood dinner if we chose to.

I have never been to any of these communities and was hoping to get some advice. It would be just my husband and I, who are in our 50's, on this vacation. The rental prices are really high, so maybe making a reservation with our trailer at a state park would be the way to go.

Suggestions?

Jazz von Jagenstadt aka Tosca
J litter

Last edited by Cassidy's Mom; 08-29-2014 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Added location to thread title
DHau is offline   Reply With Quote