German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Rehoming possible in Iowa
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 10:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
lyssa62
Master Member

Exclamation Rehoming possible in Iowa

Here's what I know. A guy my husband works with has an unsprayed 3 year old female ( Aspen) ( see attachment photos)

Apparently while his wife and kids were home the 9 year old neighbor girl came in and got startled and ran...Aspen assuming she was playing ran and tackled her. Parents claim she was bit even though no bite marks exist. ( this neighbor girl has been notorious for teasing Aspen) ...parents are being real ( fill in your own word..I don't want to get banned). Authorities made him quarantine her ( she was 3 months behind on rabies shot because owner thought he had gotten a 3 year and he had only gotten a 1 year) ...she will not be out of quarantine until next Saturday ( August 30) ....he knows they are going to tell him to get rid of her.

I told him I would bring this up here. I do NOT want to put it on our local pet board because it's like stupid spawn there.
I have not seen the dog. My understanding is the dog is good with other people and pets ..except for this neighbor girl who apparently teases the dog all the time.
I will attach a couple of pictures ...if you'd like more info you can request an email for the owner.

this is eastern iowa
Attached Thumbnails
Rehoming possible in Iowa-aspen4.jpg   Rehoming possible in Iowa-aspen1.jpg   Rehoming possible in Iowa-aspen2.jpg   Rehoming possible in Iowa-aspen3.jpg  
lyssa62 is offline   Reply With Quote