German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Having trouble deciding working breed / show line (Also who is best breeder for both)
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 07:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
gsd_clint

Exclamation Having trouble deciding working breed / show line (Also who is best breeder for both)

Hey Everyone!

I love my breeder that I bought my little Ember from! She is 18 weeks old and bought her here: vom Adel Haus German Shepherds - Superior Quallity puppies for any canine endeavor - located in Colorado. I paid $2k for her. However she has an overbite and white on paws/small on chest...

My biggest question is some trainers have stated that was too much to pay and that working lines are better. That is because I have another puppy reserved with this breeder.

My biggest questions are:

1.) What is better overall dog (Temperament, Family, Trainability) Show line or Working Line?

2.) What is the best breeder in the US for Show line/Work line?

From my "Schutzund trainer" he stated these dogs were one of the best in the US:

Abby Kennels - Chelmsford, MA, Dog Breeding, Training, Grooming, Boarding, German Shepherds

3.) Should I keep deposit with Adel Von Haus ? Or go to another one?

My plan for the dogs are to have them be obedient, great temperaments, trainable and protectable dogs.

Any suggestions or opinions would be welcome?
gsd_clint is offline   Reply With Quote