German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Photo DUMP for LaRen!!
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 10:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Liesje

Default Photo DUMP for LaRen!!

Be careful what you wish for!

LaRen has reminded me it's been forever since I've shared dog pictures, so I'll just pick at random, starting with the most recent and going back.....

Legend this evening. He turns 10 months on Friday and was 50.6# two weeks ago. Neighbors 3 houses down have a German flag so I tried to use it in a few photos.

Last night, tried to stack. He's VERY out of coat right now, normally has a full, fluffy coat that makes him look a lot thicker.

Nikon earlier this week

Hanging out with Indy after they were separated for 2 weeks (Indy stayed with Danielle while we were on vacation, so she will be under-represented in this thread)

Nikon bummin about being back from vacation (me too, bud, me too!)

Crappy still from my phone video, Legend learning to dock jump

Where I vacation there is a little gift shop I like. Normally I HATE gift shops, but this one has decent stuff and the prices are low. The owner is a dog lover and makes custom signs, so I asked her to make me one that says "A dog naps so much because he loves so hard." She ended up making THREE of them so I could chose the color (chose the faded barn red) and then as a gift she made the second one for a surprise! I'm in the process of repainting my den and will be using both. "Blue Horizon" (vom blauen Horizont) is the original name of the place where my family has vacationed for nearly 100 years.

Big guy on the dock

I don't know how to describe Legend other than "water rat"! He started running off on me during potty breaks and blowing off recalls so he could get in the lake. He just swims and swims. When he's bored, he will stand on his water toys so they can't float and then dunk for them. He even swam after a speedboat and was 2/3 of the way across our bay before someone kayaked over to turn him back!

Slippery dock fail!

My husband having a conversation with Coke (who turned 8 in July)

Our little friend Clare and her bodyguards, Coke, Legend, and Nikon

Legend begging with his eyes to go dock diving
Legend (GSD 10/22/13)
Rainbow Bridge Kenya (GSD)

Liesje is offline   Reply With Quote