German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Venting on today's vet visit (weird comment)
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 04:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Shade
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyrunner View Post
I'm sorry I guess I was unclear about the vent. The vet commented the last time about how he had a good temperament because my pup was licking him and friendly towards him right after. he went right to the back with him again today (twice) and is friendly and loving towards everyone there. he was not showing fear or backing away. What I am venting about is how in one breath he told me how great he is and the next he is commenting on how he seemed nervous, despite what happened. Also, the "get him neutered before he becomes a territorial shepherd" comment.
I've had great vets and not so great vets, same with techs. It's a high stress job for sure and sometimes I feel sometimes (even without meaning to) they project what's going on that day onto you and your dog. They're only human so you win some and you lose some

Remember that what sticks into their minds the most are the bad examples of the breed, not the good ones

My Pack:

Jasmine - Female Miniature Poodle - born Aug 15, 2010
Loker Delgado Von Stalworth - Male GSD - born Jan 26, 2012
Koda & Zazu - 5 year old male cats
Alex - Male Cocker Spaniel (rescue) - RIP Cuddlebug 2007-2010
Shade is online now   Reply With Quote