nope, in this case you're not going to get this situation to work out as you wish it would. you'll have lots more problems and have to spend lots more time than it takes to towel dry him, if you insist that this is how it should go. these dogs have double coats and yeast and mold form easily (no matter how much sun they get), and pool chemicals should never be allowed to dry on an animal where they can be absorbed by the skin or through licking. please reconsider the amount of energy you're willing to expend to keep your puppy safe and happy.
mom to seraphina blue & the cashman
miss jeni-take-a-ride, rescued 7/07
shangri la's great white caesar, rescued 4/09
hearthside's cinderfella (RIP 4/20/09)
shep von bellefontaine (RIP 6/9/10)
voodoo lily (dsh) & cricket (african grey~RIP 7/13)