View Single Post
07-03-2014, 09:17 PM
Join Date: May 2014
Thanks - our vet said to wait on the X-ray depending on how he is doing in a few days. I will check on Pano.
View Public Profile
Send a private message to dangerranger
Find More Posts by dangerranger