German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - HA! Can't keep me down!
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 02:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
GSDolch
Crowned Member

Send a message via MSN to GSDolch

Thanks Shade! I wouldn't say I'm "back" totally, not yet anyways. Probably around Aug. we'll have it all back on at our place.

Elli, its been on heck of a ride! I had to drop internet and say my "goodbyes" here a few months back. Things were going good, then things got really bad (my husband and I separated) but things are looking good again. Sometimes things have to break before they can be fixed, and going to marriage therapy has helped us a lot, we've been able to move forward and move past lots of things we had been holding in from the past. We are still working on the trust, mainly on my part. I wont go into details, but he broke my trust BIG time (you can probably guess what happened lol). That though, has also made some progress. Still needs to be worked on, but its going forward and not backwards.

We are also building a house with Habitat for Humanity. Waiting is the biggest part, we already given our down payment and done all our community hours. I've waited this long, I can wait a few more months.

I try not to get a head of myself, I'm bad about that, then I overthink and come up with everything that can go wrong. A habit I am slowly breaking, lol.

Good marriage>house>GSD pup.......sounds like a good plan to me!

Anyways, my time is about up here. I will be back though, can't get rid of me. Later taters!