German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Lines for broad&substantial heads
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 07:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Joaquin

Default Lines for broad&substantial heads

Hello everybody,

I lost my loved dog to a cervical tumour not long ago and now I am looking for a type of dog that I don't seem to find in show lines of the GSD. My previous dog was an obedience and tracking Lab. I now feel I want to share my time with a breed with more protective instinct.

I am attaching a picture of the tYpe of head and expression I am looking for, I found him browsing the Internet, his name is Wyatt von Hena-c. I am not interested in this dog in particular but on identifying bloodlines with this type of head. I am aware that DDR bloodlines are heavier boned and more substantial heads, I really want to go further and identify specific bloodlines or breeders. I am completely new to the breed.

Thanks everybody!!!! I REALLY CAN USE YOUR HELP.

J.

NB: As a side note, the dog I am looking for is to participate in different sports but an amateur level (no need for civil/real/border patrol dogs). I also understand that DDR lines come from border patrol dogs so i might be contradicting myself. I have a newborn daughter.
Attached Thumbnails
Lines for broad&substantial heads-screenshot-2014-07-01-19.29.16.jpg   Lines for broad&substantial heads-screenshot-2014-07-01-19.29.32.jpg   Lines for broad&substantial heads-screenshot-2014-07-01-19.29.50.jpg  

Last edited by Joaquin; 07-01-2014 at 07:46 PM.
Joaquin is offline   Reply With Quote